Tattoo

Jaide pov

I was scrolling on my phone trying to work put what I wanted for my birthday. My brothers had all asked me over the week what I wanted since it was in a week.

My mind goes back to my babies I lost as a thought pops into my head. A tattoo, as long as I had permission from Brax I could get one. Jumping out of my bed, go into the lounge onto to find it empty. I check the kitchen and his room he's not in either and the shower wasn't running so he had to be out.

I go back into my room to change into clothes, I throw my hair into a messy bun shoving my feet into a pair of thongs I grab my keys and head to Angelo's.

It takes me about 10 minutes to get there, by then I had picked what I wanted, where how big and the colours. I walk in and immediately spot my eldest brother.

I head to the bar, I take a seat as Brax turns to me. "I know what I want for my brithday" I blurt.

He raises an eyebrow "a tattoo" the eyebrow drops and a frown covers his face. He begins to shake his head.

"It'll be for my angel babies" I tell him. That makes him stop. I can see that he wants to say yes so I pull my phone out to show him.

"It's 2 tattoos technically, but I can just get one. It's a ribbon mix of blue and pink, wings and baby braxton through it." I explain. "On my forearm about 10cm big. Just big enough to read the writing, I would like 2 one of each colour on opposite arms. One with baby Braxton the other with baby Jacobs, Ace deserves that at least" he sighs.

"Ok" I look up at him in surprise, "but you gotta get Heath to agree too" my head slumps down. That was going to be hard.

Hopping off the stool, I go around the bar to give him a hug. I skip off determined to get a tattoo. I head to Bianca's as he stayed there last night.

Knocking, a voice calls out to come in. I head in to see April, Heath and Bianca having lunch. They all say hi, asking if I want anything. I shake my head "just need to steal my favourite brother for a minute" Heaths eyes narrow at that.

After helping April and Bianca put the dishes in the sinks he says goodbye and follows me out. "OK Jay, what do you want?" He asks.

I pull a hurt face "Why would you think I want something" I ask, but I can't stop myself from grinning in hope.

"Everyone knows Casey is you favourite." I huff a laugh, he wasn't wrong in a way. They're all my favourite for different reasons.

"I want to get a tattoo for my birthday, and before you say no. It's for my angel baby's, a ribbon with pink and blue or 2 one pink and one blue with baby Jacobs and baby Braxton through it" I explain in a rush.

He shrugs "OK, what did Brax say?" I fight the urge to roll my eyes "he said to convince you" he huffs a laugh.

"Are the ribbons the only tats you want?" He asks.

I shrug "there was a fox one I liked but I wanted to change it a bit" he nods.

"OK if Brax pays for the miscarriage one I'll pay for foxes" I grin and hug him. Once we get home I go into my room to start drawing my tattoos up. There's a knock on my door about 10 minutes later.

Looking up from my desk it's Casey "so your getting a tattoo?" I nod. He comes over to me, "holy shit Jay!" I gasps.

I glance at him "what they're not that good. The tails aren't right neither the muzzle on this one or the paw here" I tell him.

A smack comes to the back of my head "Jay these are amazing!" He tells me. I shrug, he growls turning my head to look at him.

"Jaide these are amazing, no one can draw this good" he tells me.