kicked out of class

Jaide pov

I'm filling out these questions in math but keep getting them wrong, I put my hand up asking to have another example. The teacher scoffs telling me to figure it out.

I sigh and turn to my friend Ali, "do you understand this?" I whisper.

"Kind of. Do it this way" she does an example. So I start doing it this way.

Little while later the teacher Mr Jones is coming around checking how much work we've done. Reading mine over my shoulder he growls "this isn't the way we do the equations"

"I-I don't understand that way" I mutter.

He scoffs "typical Braxton, stupid as they come" he says with an eye roll.

Growling "if you showed me another example I would understand!" I defend.

"You never asked!"

Alison and I share a look "that's bullshit and you know it! I asked and you laughed at me" some of the class is agreeing.

He storms to his desk, slamming his hands on the desk glaring out me.

"Principals. Office. Now!"

I grab my bag flinging it on my shoulder "happily" I retort and leave. I head straight to the exit.

Walking quickly I head for the gates and to the beach. Finding a nice spot, I drop my bag and sit.

Around an hour passes when a shadow comes over, blocking the sun from me.

"Do you mind? I'm enjoying the sun" I snap.

They clear there throat, before coming to stand in front of me. I glance up ready to snap again but stop when I see who it is.

"Really Jay? Kicked out of class?" He asks glaring at me. I look away.

Crouching down his eyes soften, "what happened?"

"Maths is stupid" I mutter "asked for help and the teacher laughed at me"

He stands up holding a hand to me "I'm not going back" he huffs a laugh and shakes his head.

"You won't have to, come on just follow me"

I let him pull me up and i follow him. We walk for a while before coming up to some caves and rocks. He begins climbing the rocks "what are you doing?" I ask worried.

"Just let me climb up, I'll tell you in a minute" he replies climbing more.

Finally he gets to a ledge and pulls himself onto it. It's around 1/4 of the way up the cliff.

He throws his bag off and reaches down for mine, I hand it to him. He then climbs back down.

"Think you can climb it?" He asks, I nod. He directs me where to climb and stays right behind me. I pull myself up onto the ledge and scoot from it looking in awe.

"The heck is this place?" I ask.

"Little place I found" he says with a shrug. He pulls a plastic bag from his school bag and throws it at me.

I raise an eyebrow "it's your swimmers you keep at school" he tells me.

"I figured that but what good is it gonna do?"

"Go into the cave and get changed then follow me"

I comply going in to get changed. I come back out school dress in the bag and shove it in my backpack.

He grabs 2 towels and says "follow me" I follow him back into that cave, we walk for a bit, then have to crawl, then we can walk again

He grabs 2 towels and says "follow me" I follow him back into that cave, we walk for a bit, then have to crawl, then we can walk again. We keep walking until we come into an opening. It's huge, and it has a pool of water in the centre.

Throw the towels on the ground he backs up before cannonballing into the pool

Throw the towels on the ground he backs up before cannonballing into the pool. He kicks up, "it's warm come in" he grins.

I quickly braid my hair then jump in joining him, we muck around for a bit before coming to sit on the ledge that made a step.

"I know you said you found this place Wagging but how?" I ask.

"Went exploring, and found it then I couldn't remember how to get out so I swam down. Turns out it comes out near dolphin Bay" he explains.

"Wow" is all I say.

We go back to swimming for a bit. Taking turns at dunking eachother, before long our phones start going off.

We share a look before he climbs up, grabbing a towel he drys off a bit then checks his phone. I can see him roll his eyes.

"Better head off its getting late" he tells me holding a towel out for me. I get out grabbing the towel off him and start drying off. Once we are both mostly dry we head back, it take a while cause we had to climb a few places since we took a wrong turn but eventually we come out.

I grab my school clothes and go back in and get changed comes out we start climbing down. My stomach begins to rumble "food?" I ask hopefully.

He nods, we make our way to Angelo's, I take a seat in the family booth while he orders. He comes back over, I pull the maths work out.

Turn it to him "this is where I had trouble" I say showing him, he humms in his throat "try doing these and I'll show you where your going wrong" I nod and answer.

He shows me where I was going wrong and helps me fix them. I smile gratefully at him. Pushing the book to the side our pizza comes over we eat in silence for a bit.

It's ended by our eldest brother coming in slamming 2 pieces of paper on the table down. Casey glares at him " Jaide, you've been suspended for 2 days. Casey you have detention for the rest of the week. What happened to gritting and baring it" he frowns.

"The teachers an asshole" I mutter.

He raises an eyebrow "she asked for help and he laughed at her" Casey explains.

He glances a Casey then back at me, "then you tell the principal" I stick my tongue out and scoot out to leave. Darting around Brax, I walk out of Angelo's and head back down to the beach.

The sun was beginning to set, I sit down and watch it set then head home. I get home and go straight to have a shower. Getting out I get dressed and go finish my homework.

 Getting out I get dressed and go finish my homework

It takes a few hours but I finish it. I crawl into bed and fall asleep as I hear one of my brothers get home, they peak into my room, then close the door and walk off.

A/N CAN SOMEOME PLEASE REVIEW THIS! LET ME KNOW HOW ITS GOING IF THEY THINK THE BOYS ARE TOO OOC OR WHAT PLEASE