smoking

***!!!WARNING!! SPANKING OF A MINOR BY OLDER SIBLING!!!***

Jaide pov

None of my brothers knew, but with the stress of bullying, mums crap and everything else I have taken up smoking weed.

I get it from one of the riverboys, I had threatened them to not say a word or I'd rat them out. They didn't like that but kept their mouths shut.

And right now I was almost out, checking my tin I have hidden in my back shed/girl room I had enough left for one more mix.

I put it back, removing the brick I put the tin back in then the brick. I spray the room with deodorant and open the window. I change my clothes and head back inside.

Going to my room I grab some cash, none of my brothers are home so i grab the spare set of keys and leave.

It takes 2hrs to walk to mangrove even if it's only a 40 minute drive. So I start walking.

By the time I get there I'm hot and out of breath, I head straight to Damiens. I had texted him before I left to ask if he has enough for 3g.

Knocking on the door he opens we swap the weed for cash and I leave quickly.

On the way back I duck into my mums and pinch a few smokes. I bolt and jump the fence as someone comes in the front door. I wasn't too worried about the back door being open since mum left it open all the time.

I head back home, straight into my little shed. I pull the brick out to fill my tin but it's gone. I go over to the 2nd one I occasionally use but it's not there.

I shove the bag in behind the brick and go inside. I have to walk past my brothers, 2 of them are home. They're talking about something, I decide not to listen in.

I head straight to my room and try to work up an excuse for why I had weed in my shed. Biting my lip as I sit on my bed, I text my friend. Her mum doesn't care if she smokes it and I've hid it for her before.

I message asking if I can say it's hers, she agrees. There's a knock on my door, I can tell it's Heath.

Taking a breath I call out for him to come in. He doesn't look annoyed, he joins me on my bed. "Tell me that mix we found is your friends"

I avoid eye contact knowing he would know as soon as I looked at him I was lying. I nod "yes, it's hers" my voice isn't as strong as I had hoped.

"And the bong?" He asks.