58

💖
.
.
.
“Put me down, don't wet my dress.” Jungkook wiggled his legs

Tae left him near the washbasin. Kook washed his hands and face, Tae did the same.

“Why does it seem big?” Tae pressed Kook's chest.

“You just held it on the bed.” Kook twisted his lips, thinking what difference he found in a few minutes.

“Oh yeah right, but every time I squeeze them, it feels different.” Tae grinned innocently.

“I told you, not to wet my clothes.” Kook pointed to his blouse where Tae's hand was printed in water strain.

“Don't I have the right to touch it?” Tae asked pitifully.

“You..Ahh..” Kook threw his head back as he felt the tight press on his chest again.

Jungkook took Alpha's hand from his chest, moved it down on his body and loosening the hold near the stomach. Kook's belly crashed under Tae's palm and the neck was abused by a sweet mouth.

“I really hate this saree.” Tae couldn't go further as the saree blocking to have direct contact between his lips and Kook's skin.

They somehow freshen up between the kisses. Kook corrected himself in front of the mirror and Tae hugged him from behind.

“How will you look when I come to see you as your groom?” Tae pecked Omega's cheek.

“Like how you always see me.” Jungkook pushed the clingy bear away.

“You’re unromantic.” Tae pouted and sat on the bed.

Jungkook smiled and side hugged him. “Let’s check-out the room, you have to convince uncle to bring him to my home.”

“Your father-in-law can be controlled by his wife and amma was on our side so don't worry.” Tae pinched Kook's cheeks

They paid the hotel bill and Jungkook dropped the alpha to his home “Bye.” He pecked his Tae's cheek.

“No bye.. See you soon.” Tae held Kook's cheeks and lightly pecked the lips, winking before going.

Taehyung searched for his mother and called her after seeing her not in the home.

Mr.Kim resigned from work because of his health issues and Mrs.Kim is still going to office so she hasn't returned home yet, Tae told her to take half-day permission.

Mr.Kim saw Taehyung running here and there and ironing the shirt, washing the shoes himself which is rare, so he was judging his younger son's behavior.

Mrs.Kim came inside the house with her office bag.

“Why did you come back early today?” Mr.Kim asked, before she could answer Taehyung dragged her inside the kitchen.

“Amma, Jungkook's dad wants us as a family to ask for Jungkook's hand.” Taehyung said excitedly.

“Woah finally my son is getting married, I thought you would marry after 30, waiting a long time for a positive response from him.”

“I know he will agree one day afterall Jungkook is his favorite person. We have a problem in our house, Appa” Tae pulled a most innocent face.

“I'll talk to him.” Mrs.Kim nodded at him and went to their room.

“Where is your son going?” Mr.Kim followed her to room and asked, Tae usually behaves like this when he had to travel to another city for his work.

“My son?” Mrs.Kim threw a pillow at him “He is exactly like you, adamant.”

Mr.Kim slightly felt proud hearing Taehyung was like him. “What is he planning now?”