46

One Year Later ...

Yoongi POV

" Suga-nim , your make up's done ! " my make up artist told me . I nodded my head and thanked her then went to sit on the couch with Jung kook . he was so nervous because today is his debut .

Yeah , he agreed to be one of the solo artist in our industry and Pd-nim wanted his first appearance on the stage to be with us 'wolf gang ' .

Taehyung was sulking for a whole month because Jung kook refused to be apart of our band and to go solo . it was so hilarious how Jung kook tried to console him everyday and at the end when he just gave him the newest skincare products , he forgave him and oh yeah they have been engaged for three months now .

Jung Kook's family was really closed minded . it take us 5 months straight to make them accept their love . Jung kook is relationship with his father got better after the engagement .

We still dunno How and when but I believe that it became well between them when his dad accepted his dream and let him be with the chosen one of his heart .

Whatever the most funniest part at their engagement is Jin 😆 . He kept on nagging that he wants to wear a dress and my pour Namjoon , he left the  ceremony and bought him a dress haha it was really hilarious because at the end he refused to wear it saying that he will wear a dress for the first time at his marriage 😂😂 . Namjoon was so mad but he couldn't complain or he'll met chief jin's famous pink pan .

Hyunjin and Felix finally tell us about their relationship when we came to Seoul and they are now leaving together at their small apartment which Pd-nim gifted them . Felix is now working as a writer and his first drama are now getting shooting . It's a bl and the MC playing it is Eunwoo and his boyfriend In-yeop .

Yeah , they make up the misunderstanding between them . it was because he saw Eunwoo hugging one of his fans 🙄 and he just got the wrong idea but gladly Eunwoo found her and let her explain everything to In-yeop and in return he toon a photo with her 😆 . They are really making a good couple 😊 . We became close friends with them especially Jin and In-yeop 💜 .

" Hyung , you think they will like me 🥺 ? "

I looked at Jung kook' nervousness and smiled softly before patting his head " They won't just like you . they will fall in love with your wonderful vocals and charming . Just relax , be confident and sing from the bottom of your heart na 😊"

He nodded his head with a small smile then dropped his head down .

" what's wrong now ?! " I asked worriedly . He looked at me with sadness in his eyes .

" I just hope that Jimin-hyung could be there with me ... *sigh*... I miss him ~ " He said in a sad tone and teared up .

" I'm sure if he was here , he would be proud of you . Now , no crying anymore . he won't like it na and here your princess is waiting outside with Jin-hyung , Hyunjin and Felix among Wolfie's ... Cheer up !! And fighting ✊🏻"