31

3rd person POV

"So you told him ? " tae asked jimin as they were sitting on minji's bed .

After yoongi collapsed , kook carried him and called Mrs min to take care of him . jimin went straight to his room without uttering any word . namjin , kook tried to ask him what happened but when they saw him already sleeping they didn't want to wake him up .

The next morning went really normal as Mrs min was still with her son in the room while jin gave them their breakfast there while the others had their breakfast together .

All the time jimin was zoning out which worried his soulmate alot so he dragged him to minji's room and asked him what happened last night . Jimin told him everything that happened while tae listened to him carefully ...

"I did ... But I'm afraid , taetae . what if he take her away from me ?!  " Jimin said panicking . only the idea of being sperated from his baby freaking him out .

Tae sighed and held jimin's hand while caressing it friendly with his thump .

"I don't think tho , chim . you just said he went in his knees and murmured things you couldn't hear clearly and he was crying , right ?! " Tae asked to make sure that he heard jimin right in which jimin nodded while biting his lips  .

" I understand you , my soulmate but we don't have any choice but to wait to know his next move and I promise you that I won't allow him to sperate you from your daughter ! " tae said sincerely .

Jimin looked at him with shiny eyes due to his tears and nodded . He is happy to have him by his side again ...

"Mwma ! " minji called him while entering her room of course after knocking politely . The due looked at her with a soft eyes .

"Yes , baby ?  " jimin put her in his lap facing him "umm . Cwn Mwnji chwck on hwndswme hywng bwfore gwing to kwndergwrten 👉🏻👈🏻🥺 ?! "

Jimin shared a worried look with tae who nodded and mouthed him to let her . jimin was really anxious especially after Yoongi got to know his relationship with minji but still minji isn't aware of the reality .

"Cwn I , pweeease ?! " she pouted her lips begging him to let her . he sighed and nodded while giving her a little smile .

"Ywyyy ! Mwma is the bwst !!  " she squealed happily then pecked his cheeks while giggling . she quickly wiggled out of her mama's lap . before she leave , she turned to tae .

"Pwddingtwn , kwokie was looking fwr ywu ! " she said hurriedly and ran out to see her handsome hyung .

At the mention of Kook's name , taehyung's cheeks turned a bright red and automatically his boxy smile was in display . jimin smirked at his soulmate who was so lost in his dreamland .

"Yo ho , from Earth to Aliens " jimin said while waving his hand in front of taehyung's face .

Tae looked at him still smiling cheekily from ear to ear . jimin crossed his arms and raised a brow up while wiggling it playfully .

"What ?! " tae asked playing dumb .

"Spell the tea ! " jimin said smirking . "what tea my name is tae !? " tae said smirking back .

"Playing dumb , I see ! ... Do you like kook ?! " Jimin asked him straight without going back and forth .

"No ! " tae said making jimin surprised .

"But I thought you lik_"

"No , I don't like kookie ... I love him ☺" tae said blushing hard making jimin chuckles at his cute reaction and confession .