22

3rd person POV

Silence  is the only thing you can hear in the dinning room  . they are gathered around the dinning table eating their lunch quietly . yoongi and Mrs min was sitting as well .

After Mrs min left to Kook's room along with Hopi no one knows what happened there or what they talked about . all they can notice is the tears stained face of them like they cried for long but they didn't want to interfere or ask them about  anything .

Mrs min was about to go but PD nim insisted her to eat lunch with them and she agreed .  namjoon was glaring at yoongi who was eating his food quietly while looking down . jin noticed it so he elbowed him to stop glaring and continue his lunch .

Awkwardness is visible on the other's faces . Minji is the only who is enjoying her lunch without giving any care to what is happening around her . jimin coughs to gain her intention which happily he has succeed in it as she looked at him innocently .

He bent down to whisper in her ear "baby , apologize now like my good girl you are " he said softly in which she nodded quietly .

"Mwma , cwn ywu hwlp mwnji stwnd hewr , pwease  " she said showing him her puppy eyes and puffy cheeks . he chuckled quietly at her cuteness and help her to stand up .

They looked at her confused at why she is standing on her chair .

"*cough* *cough* 👉🏻👈🏻 mwnji want to Swy swmethwng" she said while looking down .

" my ears for you , princess " kook said while smiling softly .

" uhm mwnji is swrry fwr hwr bwd bwhavior at bweaky . will ywu fwrgive mwnji ?!  , pwetty pwease  🥺🥺  ". she said while playing with her fingers then bowed to them  .

" *chuckled* oh god . it's okay sweetie you didn't have to apologize come here " joon said and went to her then hugged her tightly while pecking the top of her head gently .

" princess , of course we forgive you . come to your Kookie now " kook said and pulled her from joon looking so jealous which earned a chuckles from the others specially tae  .

"Come on kook . we all know she is your princess" jimin said softly and giggled a little but stopped when he noticed how stunned kook is . "why ?! " he asked him confusedly .

"Nothing . it's just ... the first time you giggle in front of anyone . you should laugh more it's sounds like melody to ears " kook smiled gently at him  . 

"Oh " thats the only thing jimin said as he is feeling shy of Kook's words then they continue eating shating with eachother without noticing tae who is so red and sadly eating . of course you know why my smart readers 😉 .

___________________________

At the living room

"I should go now " Mrs min said while standing up ready to leave .

" why the hurry madam ?you can stay here for the night t-to take care of your son . of course if kook and Jimin is okay with that " PD nim said awkwardly . "I .. I don't know . j-jimin can I ?! " Mrs min asked softly while looking at jimin.

Jimin looked at her shocked at her soft tone .

'W-what ?! Did I hear right ?! S-she called me jimin ! Not sult ...not whore ... Not bitch ...but jimin ?! ' jimin thought .

"Jimin-shi will you be okay ? " kook asked worriedly cutting jimin's thoughts. 

"It's your house kook so decide is yours . I need to wash the dishes now . "