32

3rd person POV

" come on , son . sit here " Mrs min said while making yoongi sit on the couch . yoongi nodded his head and opened his mouth to say something but ...

"MIN F*CKING YOONGI !! "

Yooongi didn't have the chance to look up as he was met with a harsh punch  across his face making his lips bleed . He growled in pain and tried to react but again he was pulled by his collar and ...

*PUNCH *

*PUNCH *

*PUNCH *

*PUNCH *

*PUNCH *

" Kookie , stop ! " tae said while trying to pull the angry Jung kook away from above yoongi as now he was hovering him while continually punching him without any merci . Mrs min tried to help yoongi .

kook without realizing that pushed her away making her slam down on the floor and hit her head with the edge of the small table.

"JUNG KOOK , STOP RIGHT NOW ! " PD nim shouted out of his lungs while helping Mrs min up on her feet .

"K-kookie *hiccups* P-please ... Please stop ! "
taehyung's frightened voice was all that needs to make kook stop his actions . His fist was already covered in blood from all the force he used in punching yoongi .

He stood up and approached the crying tae then wiped his tears gently then hugged him tightly .

"Shh stop crying na . see , I stopped now . stop shedding your precious tears ~ " kook said in a really soft and gentle tone while rubbing his back soothingly . taehyung calmed down due to Kook's calming scent . He hugged kook back while burring his face on his broad chest .

He looked up at kook with his cute puffy eyes . kook caressed his cheek softly wiping his remaining tears . Tae's eyes catch the blood on kook's hand . He quickly held his hand and looked at him with teary eyes .

"Kookie , you're bleeding ! .. Let's go na to your room let me treat it ! " tae said then dragged kook with him without waiting for Kook's response .

' It's not even my blood ! ... But his cute caring expression is really tempting !! ' kook thought .

" JIN ! ... NAMJOON ! ... HOPE ! ... ANYONE , COME HERE QUICKLY ! " PD-nim shouted loudly to call anyone to help him with yoongi as he couldn't carry him .

Yoongi lost his consciousness while his face was covered with his blood . kook was punching him like he is kook's puncher while Mrs min's head was bleeding too because of the hit .

PD nim was pressing her wound with his hand to reduce the blood losing .

Namjin , kaihope and jimin come running downstairs after hearing PD nim's call . they got shocked instantly when their eyes landed on the unconscious yoongi and seeing the blood  .

Namjoon was the first one to run to him followed by jin and kaihope while jimin just stayed still in his place looking at them with unreadable expression .

"Namjoon put him on the bed and I'll treat his wounds " Mrs min weakly said . jimin looked at her head worriedly .

"You need to get treated too . you're still bleeding ... Erm ... Nam-hyung carry him and put him on his bed and I ... I'll treat his wounds . jin-hyung clean his face from blood while I treat Mrs min . " jimin said shocking them except Kai who was unknown of everything .

"Jimin , really ?! " namjoon said to make sure that he heard him right in which Jimin nodded his head then went to yoongi room getting what he need from Mrs Min's nursery bag .