13

3rd person POV

"Just watch the video and you will thank us for that golden fish oldie " suga said smirking . "WHO IS OLDIE ... YOU GRANDPA ?! " PD nim glares at him but suga is suga he don't care .Hopi was rolling  on the floor loughing at Suga is new nickname .

"Hyuuung , won't you watch it for bear ?! 🥺 " tae looked at him with puppy eyes. Yeah tae call him hyung when he want something from him as he know PD nim melt for this word.

"Yeaaaaah . don't show me your those eyes.you brat!!... Ahhhkh OK fine fine show me  " PD nim said done with them . tae clapped his hands cutely and opened the video from Hopi's phone .

After sometimes .

"Wow what a vocals ?! .. And the lyrics is something especially his high note .. He is really something  " PD nim said  lost on the angilc voice he just heard . "what is his name ?! " he asked them . they looked at tae waiting for his answer .

"Hehe ahmm I don't know his name " tae said smiling awkwardly . "Are you kidding me you listened to his song on a restaurant and you tae *pointing at him* you told me that you talked with him and even flirted with him ...without knowing his name !! " PD nim said pissed with them .

" don't worry . I know his parents " jin said .

"How ?! " Hopi said confused

"Well , my d-dad is his dad's business partner  "  jin said

"And how you know that ?! " namjoon raised his eyebrows .

"Well when I talked with mom she said to me that an important client is out there . and when I asked her whom . she said Mr jeon and showed me his table to say hi .and he was sitting with them " jin explained

"That's  perfect . so jin your dad is in town right now ,right?! " Hopi asked . jin nodded with a pale face that didn't get unnoticed by his bf .

"So ask him about their place . and leave the rest for me " PD nim said softly . jin nodded again while playing with his fingers  .

"OK now you have a training session tae ,so go on ... And you guys see you ... Oh one more thing .jin come with me for a moment .I have something to discuss with you " PD nim said . jin looked at rm asking for permissions in which he nodded with a soft smile .

After sometime .

Jin come out from PD nim's office and saw his daddy I mean his bf waiting for him with a worried face.

Namjoon went to him and held his hand softly and pecked on it's back .  jin looked at him feeling the warmth of his love's lips on his skin . he smiled softly when namjoon locked eyes with him .

"Baby I think you need to tell me something " Namjoon said while crassing jin's cheek gently to make him feel safe . jin's eyes become teary he hugs namjoon tightly trying to hold his tears but he fails as his tears starts to roll down like a river .

"Shush I'm here .it's going to be OK . don't cry .you have me now . " He was rubbing his back after some time he heard a sweet snores . he looked at jin to see that he fall asleep . he carried him on his arms and walked to his car driving to his apartment (the gang's).

He enter his room and tried to lay him down on the bed but jin refuse to let his shirt which he was holding like his life depends on it . he sigh and lay beside him while pulling his waist hugging him to sleep and he sleep as well .

Jin opens his eyes to face a hard chest . he know whom's so he snuggles more into him .

Namjoon opened his eyes after feeling the moves besides him . he pecked Jin's head who looked at him with tears once again . namjoon is heart clenched at the view of his world who was now crying mess again. he cupped his face lightly .