20 part (2/2)

Before we start let me clear something ...
The flashback will be in jimin's POV as he is the one who is telling his POV to namjin okay ...

Enjoy 💜

____________________________________________

Flashback

Oh my god it's our first night and I didn't tell yoongi my secret ... But I'm so afraid to tell him as what if he felt disgusted of me ...

I was sitting on the bed waiting for my yoonie  . I was looking on the floor so shy while playing with the adge of my pajama pants when I heard footsteps coming closer to me and stopped right infront of me . I can recognize my yoonie's shoes but I didn't look up ..

" minnie , my baby , won't you look at your husband .let me see your beautiful moon eyes "

He says and lefts my face to make me look at him but still I was so shy and nervous to look at his eyes .

" if you didn't look at me now . I swear I'll let you sleep alone with no cuddles"

He say sounds angry . I quickly looked at his eyes as I don't want to sleep alone I'm afraid to be alone from the moment I  came here I sleep with yoonie every night so I get used to his cuddles and without it I can't sleep 🥺.

"Don't let m-minnie sleep without y-yoonie' cuddles please "

He hugged me tightly as I was about to cry ... Oh my god I can't describe to you how much I love his embrace it's so warm and safe .

" from now on you are min jimin , my only one . you are the one in my heart for forever ...  "

I look at him feeling so happy and loved . my happy tears flowed to my cheeks . I smile through my tears and say

" I love you yoonie "

"I love you Minnie"

He bent down without breaking the eye connect and his lips was so close to mine then he attach our lips together . I don't know how to kiss so I stay still . he is sucking my lower lip like a baby sucking his mom's milk and then my upper one .
He licks my lips like a pervert . I can feel my cheeks is so red now . he angrily pulls away and looks at me  .

" kiss back !  " he says no he orders me . his voice is so deep that it brings shivers on my whole body . I nervously say "b-but I don't k-know " ..

" my innocent baby , open your mouth and let me do my work with what is mine" he smirks and I blush hard at the word mine .

He doesn't  waste any time and pulls my waist to make our bodies attached together and connect our lips again but this time he is so impatient as he is kissing me so hard and roughly . I open my mouth slightly he takes the chance and enters his tongue exploring my insides . I try to copy what he does as I gently kiss him and suck his lips .

Suddenly I felt his hand opening my pajama top while the other trailing it inside my pants . I panicked and broke it and was about to speak but he pulled me again and kissed me so hard thats when He pushed me to the bed and in no time my top was on the floor and I was so exposed to him .

he hovered  me  and was about to kiss me again but I stopped him with my hand on his chest .  he looked at me confused that's when I said " I ... I'm not r-ready ,please "