2

The next day _ In Wolfgang apartment …

"Guys , I'm leaving now ... See you the next Sunday and please Don't forget your meals  "Rm said while wearing his shoes ..... "OK Hyung ... Say hi to bear from me  " said Hopi sweetly ....
"I will now bye " said Rm  .... When Rm left Hopi made his way to suga's room ....
"WAKE UP , KITTY" said Hopi and jumped on Suga .....

Suga Pov ..

"Hey little mochi let me sleep more" I said while hugging him but then ..."again little mochi , WAKE UP kitty it's Hopi Not your Mochi ... Leave me " said Hopi while struggling on my arms  which make me open my eyes to see Hopi's face. I kicked him so hard which make him fall down  on his ass ....
"YEAH WHAT THE F**K  SUGA OHHH MY PRETTY ASS " Hopi cried while rubbing his butts ... "You deserve it who told you to wake me up hmm it's your fault... And what were you doing on my bed ?! " I said while starring at him... "You are the one who pulled me in your arms and Who is this little mochi you always dream about...?! " Hopi said ....

I looked a Hopi who is waiting for my answer and said "none of your business " with that I walked to the bathroom ignoring his shouting "YEAH SUGA ... I'M TALKING TO YOU" he said but when I didn't replay to him he left my room with angry steps like usual ....

Still Suga POV ..
I slipped my body in the bathtup and started Crying it's became a routine for me ... "I miss you my little mochi do you miss me too Huh yoongi stop that how can he miss you  I'm sure that he is now married and living his life peacefully after all who are you to him just a sh*t you are ... Yeah you are so famous now  but “the happiness” you will never ever have it  NOT AGAIN " ................................
..................,......,...............

author POV

"CUT ... pravo everyone thank you for you hard work  " The director said with applause and whistling from everyone on the location ...

"Sir, your brother is waiting for you in the parking area  " said the manager ... "Really !! ... My hyung is here " said ?? while jumping from exciting ...."Hey Tae stop jumping or you well fall " said ?? With a worry face ... "Jin hyung my brother is here did you hear that I'm so Happy right now " Tae said ..."yes I know ... Now go change your clothes and go to him" jin said softly ... "OK I'm going hyung " Tae said with his boxy smile **Oh My god he is so cute 😍** ....
After awhile Tae come and see jin is still here so he go to him and said "hyung " .. "Yes Tae but why are you still here" jin said confused ..."hyung Do you have any plans for today..?! " Tae said ...
" No I don't but Why ..?! " jin said ..."hmm hyung you know me and my hyung are going to shopping and namjoon hyung is taste in clothes are so bad ... So I think that it would be great if you come with us ... What are  you saying  hyung..?! " Tae said ..."I-I don't k-know tae " jin blushed ..."pljjj hyung pljjj for your taetae " Tae showed him his puppy eyes ... "Hahaha Ok ok I will .. "  with that they go to the parking area and saw namjoon waiting for them while using his phone ...

" HYUNG " Tae said happily while running to him and then he hugged him Like a koala
"Ohh my bear hyung missed you so much muahh muahh" rm said while hugging and kissing tae's whole face which make tae giggle cutely and said "I miss you too hyung ... Oh my .. I forget ... Hyung I bring jin hyung to shopping with us " ... Namjoon looked at jin and lost in his beauty which make jin a blushing mess "o-oh h-hi Jinie  I-I mean Jin hyung " joon said ..."H-Hi " jin said without looking at him ...."so let's get going I had alot of things to tell you hyung hehe " tae said and with that their ride to the mall gone with Tae  talking none stop  ......

In the mall jin was going to try a T-shirt when he felt a strong arm pulling him towards the changing room .he closed his eyes tightly then "hey jinie open your eyes ..?!" ?? said   ... Jin opened his eyes and get shocked .."hello baby boy did you miss your joonie" namjoon said with a  deep voice and slipped his hand on jin's waist and the other hand started rubbing his lips ..."j-joonie ...I-I missed y-you b-but please leave m-me now T-Tae is o-outside" jin said while looking at namjoon's lips  as namjoon was licking his lips seductively then namjoon said "don't worry baby I send Tae to buy ice cream as you know how addicted he is to the ice cream like I'm addicted to this strawberry" namjoon said and with that he connected his lips with jin's and started kissing him passionately  then he slipped his hand under jin's shirt and punished his tummy which make jin moan and opened his mouth .namjoon take this chance and enter his tongue inside mines caravan and with that their tongues started dancing together ......

After along make out session finally namjoon pulled away and looked at jin and pecked his lips softly which make jin blush more... " joonie I feel bad for tae ... Why don't we tell him about our relationship ...?! " jin said ...." Jinie  we talked about that before you know that Tae can't keep a secret for long. But don't worry I will tell him soon so don't be sad  okay love  " rm said and jin nodded with a cute pout making rm chuckle and pulled him for another tight hug and said "so let's go now or tae will kill us with his questions " rm said  while laughing and then he exit the changing room first and after jin fixed his clothes he go after him ......

"Hyungs where were you ...?! I ordered food for us as I ate  the ice cream which I bought for you hehe so now let's start  eating I'm sooo hungry  " tae said with his boxy smile ..."WHAT TAE ...?! YOU ATE TWO CUP OF ICE CREAM WHILE SHOOTING AND NOW ANOTHER THREE CUPS AND YOU ARE STILL HUNGRY " jin started his rap 😂 .. "Hyung let him eat as much as he want he is still a baby" namjoon said while punishing Tae's cheeks but he stopped when jin glared at him " A-hmm  l-let's e-eat n-now h-hyung you must be hungry hehe " namjoon said awkwardly .... but then tae noticed something.

"Jin hyung what happened with your lips it's so red " tae said worriedly ..."h-huh tae it's j-just my new l-lipstick color" jin said while laughing nervously 😅 ...."y-yeah y-yeah hyung isn't it the one you bought just now " namjoon said ... "Yeah yeah it's " jin said ... "Really hyung you bought a new one let me see it pljj  " Tad said excitedly ..."yeah tae didn't you said you are hungry ... Let's eat now " namjoon said and tae nodded and started eating while namjoon winked at jin which make jin's cheeks a dark red  ... Namjoon chuckled at jin and started eating his food  .....

                                            To be continued

Don't worry jimin's entry is coming soon  please if there is anyone reading my story just let me know your opinion about it ... It will help me a lot 💜🤗