44

Yoongi POV

" come on , Tae ! Let him go we need to hurry ! " I said irritated because Tae was clinging to Jung kook and refusing to let him go and the helicopter was waiting for us !

" I ain't stopping him na.  See my Kookie is hugging back 😗 !  "

Really 🙄😒 !!

" Tae-baby , see we don't want princess to notice anything and if you didn't let me go now then she will wake up soon , notice us and start crying . You wany that to happen na ?! " Jung kook said sweetly while cupping Tae's cheeks who started sniffing and pouting .

I ignored them and approached Jin-hyung . He was hugging Namjoon's arm .

" Hyung ! " I called him . He looked at me and hummed then let go of Namjoon's arm who pecked the side of his head lovingly to be honest I always admired their relationship and strong bond . Each of them can understand the other without saying anything just a glance to his eyes then they will figure out what the other's feeling .

" Hyung , my daughter and Jimin is in your hands . Take Care of them na and Be with Jimin . he needs you and the others now . I knew there is Tae , Felix , Eomma and J-hope too but you know that Tae and Felix are still young and they will just cry when the further effects take place with him and eomma ? You knew very well that Jimin isn't in a good terms with her so he won't accept her help easily so I can just lean on you and J-hope .so hyun__"

" you don't have to ask me anything , Yoongi . Jimin is like a little brother to me . if I didn't take care of him or help him then who would na ! ... Just come back with the cure and be fast na and trust me I'll be with him and won't ever leave his side ... * Namjoon smiled softly feeling proud of his lover and side hugged his waist * ... Take care there and don't pressure yourself in thinking . Just go with the flow ! "

I smiled softly at him and patted his shoulder . I was really glad to have him and the others. I said it alot but ... I can't help it but to feel glad , thankful and grateful to have them .

" Kai , Take care of them ! " Namjoon told Kai then kissed Jin and entered the helicopter .

I looked at Hyunjin and saw him whispering something to Felix then come running to the helicopter and entered it  . I watched Felix running insides maybe to hide his tears . I dunno if they are stupid or what . They are secretly dating as f we won't notice the tension between them . Duh !

" come on , bear . leave him ! "

I saw Hopi dragging Tae away while he was just crying . Jung kook sighed and entered the helicopter after glancing at Tae and smiling softly at him .

I don't know why but something told me to to look up at Jimin's window .

My heart felt delighted seeing him seating near the window . I knew he can't see me but I just smiled to him then hooped in the helicopter .

' Wait for me . plz be strong ! '

_________

3rd person POV

Time skip
7 am in the morning ..

"Sir ... Sir , wake up ! We're here ! " one of Kai's men said while shaking Jung kook but Jung kook just groaned while closing his eyes more tightly .

" Jung kook , wake up ! " Namjoon said gently shaking him but again Kook just groaned at them . 

Yoongi sighed and moved Namjoon then cleared his throat and said " I will drink the banana milk ! " .