26

3rd person POV

"Meow ~~" the kitten rolled herself cutely in the grass and licked her pows cutely making Minni giggles at the pleasing sight .

"Cwte-ah ~~" Minji said and stroked the kitten softly then a shadow covered them. Minni looked up curiously trying to figure to whom this shadow belongs but her eyes widen in shock and fear !!!

"M-wma !!! "

"Yes ! Your Mama ! " Jimin said angrily with a frown on his red face and hands on his hips . Minji was at the edge of crying . she was looking down at her tiny feet while kitten was innocently clinging to her legs .

Jimin looked at his daughter then the kitten . He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down . he crouched down to her level and held her hands softly but still he kept his angry face on display .

"Didn't mama told mjnji to not play with cats anymore ! "  minji nodded her cute head slowly still not daring to look at her mama's angry and upset face .

"Then why ?! " he asked with upset tone and gently held her chin up making her to  face him but  he felt a bang on his heart after seeing her wet cheeks and red nose with swollen eyes due to silently crying . he sighed and hugged her while rubbing her back softly in a shooting manner  .

"Don't cry ! Mama is not angry . he is just a little upset . why did you hide it from me ? Tell me and I promise to not get mad . " he said trying to be as soft as ever . her crying and sniffles reduced to a little sobs and hiccups .

"M-mwnji ish s-swrry M-mwma *sob* ."

"Shhhh it's okay ! You can tell me at home . now let's go as your new hyungs is waiting for their little cute fluff minji to play with mmh . " jimin smiling softly while wiping her tears gently and then pecked her cheeks and attached his hands with her tiny hands and get back to the shop where a sweating Jung kook was going back and forth .

The moment he saw them he rushed to them but stopped at minji'a statue puffy eyes , red cheeks and nose and clinching on her dress tightly while holding jimin's hand .

"J-jimin-shi , I told you na that umm kitten is mine and minji just wanted to play with her.  It's my fault that I allowed her to so please don't scold her . look how sad she looks . I believe she is blaming herself for making you upset ! " Jung kook said in one go . Jimin sighed and bent down to look at minji .

"Baby , wait inside the car . adults need to discuss something ." he said while softly caressing her soft cheeks . she nodded . Jimin was about to stand up but she held his hand tightly .

"What's wrong , baby ?! "

"M-mwma and mwji pwace ! " she said while biting her soft cute lips . jimin gently pecked her lips and stroked her hair softly .

"We'll see about that at home . now do as I asked,  baby " he said . she slowly with a tiny steps went to the car but before she get in it . she looked at her mama with puppy eyes for one last time then get in the car .

With jikook

"Take it ! " jimin said coldly making kook confusedly look at him .

"Huh ?! " he asked looking so dumb like a puppy .

"The cat ... Take it ! " Jimin said irritatedly while crossing his arms .