17 (part 1 / 2 )

Yoongi POV

I can't believe my eyes what I didn't hope to happen just happened and like this without any planning I think it's life who is playing with us .

He is looking so pretty like always but thinner , paler than before I know that I'm the reason for all of this . he didn't even let me  finish my introduction and his eyes didn't fall on mine even for once . he was about to leave or we can say run from here  thats when Jung kook asked him

"jimin-shi , when will princess come ?! " 

Who is this princess that Jung kook is really obsessed with from the moment we arrived he only talk about this princess and what is his relationship with him and this princess why jimin is looking at the floor with horror on his eyes with the mention of this so called princess ?!

I was lost on my thoughts thats when someone screamed from the door .

"MWMA, KWOKIE,LWXIE ... IAM BwCK "

M-mama ! w-who is her m-mama there are only boys here ?! .... What is happening here ?! ... This little girl run to j-jimin and hugged  him so tightly while yelling

"MWMA MWNJI IS BACK ... ywu know whwt I gwt 10 in the Engwish twst mwnji is a gwod gwrl now rwght . dwda will cwme to mwnji and mwma rwght ? "

I don't understand anything why this little girl calling Jimin mama ... And wait what ?! D-dada ! Is jimin already married with someone and adopted this girl ?!!!

"Really my princess is so smart come here give your kookie a kiss "

She run to Jung kook who quickly picked her up kissing her whole face . she started to giggle like ... Like j-jimin ! But how ?! Is j-jung kook the father ?! Maybe they are together and adopt her or maybe it's jungkook's daughter from another woman . but he said that she is jimin's daughter so how ?! My mind is full of question marks now !!!!

I looked at jimin who was just coldly looking at nowhere . tae and joon were looking at him with a missing eyes but he is just ignoring them . I know why he is ignoring me but why them ?!

"Uhm sorry guys I forget to introduce her to you  . so this is my princess jimin-shi's daughter  and princess they are my friends who I told you about say hi  "  kook said in which she bowed to us while saying "Hwllo evewyone Iwm mwnji lwt's be fwiends okie " she showed us her cute smile .

"Ooooh she is so cute can I pinish her chuppy cheeks please pretty pleeease can I ?! " hope said while squealing like a little kid .

"Nooo NWT my chweks ! ". She said cutely while hiding her face with her tiny hands .

' No yoonie not my cheeks please '
' Minnie one bite please '
'Noooooo'

I shrugged the memory away and looked at Jimin again but this time he looked back at me with no emotions . I deserve it but I have a lot of questions I want to know the answers of it like Is Jimin married ?! And who is he the mother of minji ?! Is she adopted or what ?! But she looked like a copy right of jimin so how ?!

Why the hell am I thinking of this ! I don't relate to him anymore I know I deserve it anyway to be  no one to him . If he is happy with Jung kook then it's okie I want to see him happy and I know his happiness is not with me not again !!! .

( he is so stupid Jimin ! And Jung kook !  🙄 HE IS SO DUMP !! )

3rd person POV

"Kook let's go they must be hungry  " Jimin said to Jung kook who just smiled softly at him and nodded . "yeah let's go . come on guys treat it like your home okie " kook said softly we nodded and went to the table to eat .

After the breakfast .

They were sitting on the living room while Jimin , tae and jin in the kitchen cleaning the dishes .

"Well, jimin-shi do you have any job ?! " jin asked .

"Yes ,I'm working with kook on the flowers shop you can say helping him " jimin said softly to him.  " I know it's not my place to ask this but ..." Jin said nervously .

"No but please you can ask me anything you want "

"What is your relationship with kook ?! " jin asked in which tae snapped his face in their  way waiting eagerly for the answer .

"There is nothing between us . you can say we are job partners or maybe brothers "

'Oh my god ! Thanks god that they are only brothers I can't fight my childhood friend for my love . it's alright now uph ! '   tae thought and smiled widely which makes him looks like a weirdo to them  .

" bear, why are you smiling so weird ?!  " jin asked . " oh I just remembered something hehe  " he said awkwardly ."if you finished  let's go to the others I need to tell you where is your room " Jimin said coldly and left . "well, to be honest sometimes he is nice but then a coldy sh*t " jin said and chuckled at his dad joke but tae just stared at jimin's back .

'What's wrong witb you , Minnie ?! Why are you treating me like this ?! You don't know how much I want to squish you on my embrace tightly till I get enough of your warmth . but what happened with you ? why you changed so much ?where is my sheerful,cute,nice and lovely jimin?? . and what is the story behind minji why she is calling you mama even you are a boy still!!  ... What happened to you when I left ?!!!!!!  ' tae thought .then they left after jimin .

The living room

"Mwma lwok I gwt a new fwiend his nwme is sunshwne lwke his smwle we pwint a sunshwne too swe " minji said while showing jimin her drawing . he smiled softly at her and said "really my baby is  a good girl "  he pecked her cheeks softly .

'I really missed you' yoongi thought while his eyes never left jimin . 

"Uhm I think you need to rest now . there are 3 rooms so you have to share the bed ..the room on the left is for you PD nim it's beside minji's okay and the one which beside minji's for kook the one beside him who of you want to share it ?! " Jimin explained .

"ME ! I mean me and hopi hyung " tae said awkwardly "I love to be with you bear " Hopi said throwing an arm around tae's shoulder without noticing two eyes glaring at him so hard . (of course you know whom😏 )

"Okay then thats for this floor about the rooms upstairs : my room is on the right I'm sharing it with Felix so there is one room left I don't know if it's okay for you three to share it ?! " jimin asked .

"No it's impossible for me to share a room with this couple of course no ... I will sleep here on the cough no problem  "  yoongi said . "no there is no one sleeping on the cough what about you share a room with me ?!  " kook suggested . "if your comfortable with me then it's OK for me " yoongi said to make sure that he won't trouble him . "don't worry I sleep everywhere 😂" kook said with a chuckle .

"Yeah last night I wake up with him between me and jimin hyung "  Felix said laughing hard .

"Not between us Felix he was fully on me " jimin said with a little smile . "don't blame me you are so comfy and you smells like a baby not my fault " kook whined with a pout the other chuckled at him except two who were sitting together with their hands crossed and a glare painting on their face and that of course didn't get unnoticeable by our WWH .

"So it's settle now . take some rest and you , today you are free to do anything you like as tomorrow our staff will come and then we will start shooting the MV OK " PD nim said in which they nodded and left to their room to take some rest. 

T

o be continued
______________________