15

3rd person POV

it's the day ... Jung kook is in his room picking his bag when his mom enters .

"Kookie , you are really leaving ?!"  Her tone is sad and upset . she was looking at him with hope that he will say no but  she know it's impossible for him to leave the village and stay with them ."yeah ,Iam going after packing my things but before that " he opened his closet taking a box warped in  purple out and stand in front of his mom.

"What is it bunny ?! " she tilt her head confused . he hold her hand and make her sit on his bed and bent down in front of her on his knees . " well , I know you want me to stay ... I'm sorry but I can't " he can see her tears fighting to come out .

"mom the village is my home now . and you are the one who makes me go there with your will . "

"B-BU__"

"I know what you are going to say . it's on the past now and a lot of stuff like that but don't be sad okie I still love you and please pretty please take care of yourself when I'm not around .I know this old man only think about his work *scoff* " he said . she smacked his head lightly making him smile a little at her cute frown after all she loves her husband a lot .

"I bought this for you .you can think about it as a goodbye gift but for me it's a son to mother love expression gift . so if you like it you can wear it and if not then throw it it's okie hmm "

"Kook ! You are god's gift for me and my best gift ever and anything from you is like a heaven for me and please forgive your mama because she kept silent while sending you to your grandma but believe me we have our own reason b-but we can't tell you about it now . so take care of yourself for me and don't forget that we love you " she said with tears flowing down . kook wiped her tears away and kissed her eyes then cheeks and lastly her forehead he give her the gift and carry his bag after hugging her on last time then he went down stairs .

He found his dad like usual sitting on the couch while reading some book . he didn't want to face him so he left without looking back .

Maybe if he looked back then he would see his dad's tears which come out the moment he see his only son's back facing him and he can't tell him stay or goodbye !! .

At the train station

"granny, I'm going now so please take care of your health , don't work hard ,take your medicine on time , rest well , keep yourself warm , call me every night , don't let this old man slave you , be happy and lastly love me a lot ohhh and don't forget that I love you  " kook said trying to hold back his tears . granny hugged him tightly while rubbing his hair softly ." bunny take care of yourself . granny loves his bunny too " kook tighten the hug and after some time he pull back so that he won't miss his train .

he enter the train and waved to granny who waved back at him with a soft smile.

' hope things between father and son be well soon ... after knowing the truth you will hate me kook-ah . I hope to die before seeing hate  for me in your eyes ! ' granny thought .

To be continued 😊
_____________________

Hehe😁

Sorry 😅

Let's continue 😂😁