34

3rd person POV

" what the ball shit !! ... You want us to believe this drama ! " Namjoon angrily said while staring at yoongi who was looking at the floor with tears flowing down like a river .

" it's the truth though . I know it's hard to believe . I didn't believe it too and thought it was all a nightmare but then Taemin showed me the evidence which is the book  and you know me from the childhood , Namjoon . can you even imagine that I can do something like that !! Can I even hurt a small ant to hurt the one I l-love ? Just think of it ! . I don't  want you to forgave me , Jimin . I knew that I lost  the right to ask your forgiveness from along time ago and at first I wasn't ready to come back and tell you the truth . I wanted you to live your life happily and I really thought that you already started a new life with someone who loves you but I was wrong . Now that I got to know about Minji , our daughter . I decided to tell you truth when the right time come  .   " yoongi said with a broken tone . He looked at Jimin along with Namjoon when Jimin chuckled betrayedly .

"You decided to leave ! You decided not to come back ! You decided to let me in the black ! You decided to tell me the truth when the right time come ! ... YOU DECIDED !! ... what about me ! Don't you know me ?! Don't you know how much royal I'm ! ... You know , you don't know anything ! All this years , I just suffered physically and mentally ! ... I thought it's me who is unturstable person . I thought I did something wrong in my life and that I deserve it for being a foolish and falling in love with someone who don't even have a single trust on me ! . I was blaming myself for believing your lie every time you said you love me ! ... I hated my body because of your forcing touches . I hated myself because of you all this years and now you're simply saying that it was an illusion and that Lisa is a witch with a black magic ! ... Are you waiting for me to believe this make up story !! ...

And even if it's the truth , it won't change anything . it was YOU who broke me ! It was YOU who left me alone . you know if you just come back after waking up maybe ... Maybe I would have forgiven you !

Maybe , it would take time but I was gonna forgive you at the end because of my baby !

But now I just hate you from the bottom of my heart ! If it wasn't for my baby and the reality that you're her father , you wouldn't be  seating here infront of me ! ... You killed me with your own hands . The Jimin in front of you now isn't the Jimin who used to be stupid in love with you . And about forgiveness ! Forget it ... I won't allow you in my life NOT AGAIN !! ... " Jimin said so coldly that if anyone heard him would think that the person who is talking is emotionless !

Yoongi kept on crying feeling ashamed of himself .

"*sigh* ok now yoongi that Lisa wants her book back and the book isn't with you but with Taemin . what should we do ?! " Namjoon said changing the topic to the most important one .

"The thing that frightening me is that she went to Minji first ! Minji shouldn't leave from our sight from now on . Lisa is threatening us by Minji and she is really dangerous ! " yoongi said while looking at Jimin who his expression changed to a worried one the moment he heard his baby is name .

"I won't let her out of my sight ! I can stay at home and she can stay too and about her kindergarten it's okay . I'll talk with her teacher and take her leave for two weeks And I can tell Minji that its a vocation to stay with her hyungs . she will be happy !  "

Namjoon and Yoongi agreed with Jimin's idea . Namjoon said the others should know too to be aware from now on so yoonmin agreed to tell them .

"Namjoon can I talk with Jimin alone ? " Namjoon looks at yoongi hesitantly then Jimin but Jimin nodding his head towards him telling him it's okay .