9

3rd person POV

*click* ...*click*

Here come the WOLFGANG band with  their strong era . the reporters were clicking their photos as they were entering from the big door after PD nim .they take their seat with PD nim in the middle , rm on the right ,suga on his left with Hopi beside him .

they were just waiting for seokjin and taehyung to come so that they begin the conference .

After awhile taejin come and take their seat beside rm like jin beside him and then tae .

"Let's start" PD  nim said to the reporters . after the band and taejin introduce themselves everyone know them but it's a tradition 🤷🏻‍♀ .

One report raise his hand asking the permission to ask his question PD nim nodded with a soft smile .

"Well my question is for Mr Kim namjoon ... Sir you said before in one of your interview that you are single but after two days your photo was in all of  social media  with Mr Kim seokjin . How can you explain that ?! " he said with a smirk playing on his face .

"Hmm I like your question ... Well I really said I was single but .... " he hold jin's hand who look at him confused and continue .

"but not anymore I'm in a relationship or you can say I'm in love with Jinie ... But I wanted to tell this good news with our surprise for wolfie as well and I trust that my Wolfie will respect my love and my lover . I'm sorry that the truth get exposed like that I wanted to tell you myself but the thing had happened and it's not late ... I can say it loudly now without any fare I love you jinie ... And I know that true Wolfie will be with me and respect my personal life because I'm a human and I have my life .I love my music , my members ,my brother , my fans and my jinnie . I can do anything to keep them happy "

He kissed jin's hand who looked at him shocked but he was afraid at the same time .

'What if PD nim fired him ... What if his fans hate him  ' jin thought and looked at PD nim  but for his surprise he was still smiling  softly he was very confused now .

" congratulations sir hope you live happily forever with your lover and I'm sure that Wolfie will respect your love life " the reporter said with a smile .  thats when another one raised his hand .

"  well first congratulations sir ... My question is What is your surprise for your fans ?! "

" well it's called a surprise so we can't say it now " suga said with a fake smile

" yeah suga we can at least give them hint " Hopi said and playfully hit his shoulder but suga glare at him .

" well our surprise is ... " namjoon said
"Is .." The reporter said unpatiient

" is ... A surprise "  nqmjoon smirk
" ohho you guys are so mean I'm a Wolfie but I will be waiting with the other and rm-shi as a Wolfie I respect you and your love life 😊" the reporter said with a pout and then smiled
which make the other chuckle at him .

" well today I'm going to announce something very important " PD nim said .all the cameras was on him ready to click and vid what he is going to say .

"I talked with the band and we found out that it will be good to add a new member in the band so please introduce yourself " PD nim said

"  it's a good news sir but who is this ?!" the reporter said confusedly

"Hello everyone it's me the model and actor Kim taehyung and ... I'm V a member of the Wolfgang band so please take care of me and I promise to give you all my love and my hard word to Wolfie " tae said with a boxy smile .