7

Jihope POV

I go to my studio to put on the mask then I make my way to Suga .
I enter the studio and looked at suga who is sitting on the couch .
I went to him and he said with a husky deep voice  ..

"On your knees now "  I shivered and stood between his legs and slowly I get on my knees and started to open his zib then his junior stood proudly in front of my face .

"Hurry up ... I had work to do " he said deeply ... I nodded and started to rub his huge junior I always get shocked of how big he is  I moved my hands up and down quickly as I now he don't like it slow ... After the hand job he finally c*mmed on my hands and pushed me away  .

"Hmm you can go now " he said coldly and fixed his pants and moved to do his work without looking at me for once  .

It was always like that *sigh* I can feel myself tearing up but I controlled it and went to the bathroom of my studio . I removed the mask and  looked at myself through the mirror  .

"Huh how pathetic you are  *tears falling down * you always get used first your ex and now your band member . but you are the one who agree to do it  so you don't have the right to complain  .. but at least suga pretend as there is nothing after that I don't know if I should be upset or happy ... *Sigh* huh let's go to work now " I washed my face and go to the studio with a smile on my face so if anyone enter my studio he will find me the happiest one alive as they believe anyway let's go to work fighting Hopi ...

With jikook
3rd person POV

Jimin was  working when jungkook come to him and said "jimin-shi we need to go to the farm to pick new flowers " .. "Hmm OK but what about minji ?? " . "we can take her with us . she will be so happy as it's her first time there " ..

"Hmm OK I will tell her and then we can go " jimin said . Jung kook wide his eyes and said panicking "no no I-I will go to her you stay her " . "huh but why ?!" Jimin confusedly said . "look jimin-shi There is a customer you go to him OK I will get minji  "  .. "OK " jimin said ...

Junkook POV

*sigh * oh sh*t he going to caught  us ..

I made my way to the backyard to find my princess playing with kitty while giggling .. I picked her up and started to tickle her . she laughed so hard which make me chuckle at her cuteness
"Kwokie stop pwease hahahaha"

"OK OK now say bye bye to kitty "
She pouted "oh nw I want to stwy with kwtty more " she was about to cry so I quickly said "ha so you don't want to go to the farm with mama and kookie. You love kitty more than us " I made a sad face . she hugged me and said "NO kwokie I love you  as well  don't be sad pwease and mwnji is soooo exited to go to the farm see yayyyy" she put her hands up while dancing happily in my hands  . I chuckled at her and said "hmm princess kookie love you too . so now say bye bye to kitty and let's go before your mama come here and caught you playing with kitty hmm" .

I put her on her feet she run to kitty and picked her "bye bye kwtty don't be sad OK mwnji come to kwtty again hmm " she kissed her head and then put her down . she hold my hands and said "kwokie lets go or mama will kwll us " I chuckled at her cuteness and said "come on princess "

_________

Jimin POV

Hmm I'm sure that there is something they are doing behind my back . I need to find out about it but not now as they are coming .

My baby run to me and hugged my legs . I picked her up and pecked her forehead  ."baby we are going to the farm so please don't leave my side OK " I warned her she nodded and then we ride kook's car to go .