Chapter 39: Joining the Hall of Punishment

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

After Zhang Jiusui heard the punishment, his face turned pale and he fell to the ground. He kept looking at Zhang Lingmu, hoping that he could find a way.

However, Zhang Lingmu himself was just a small figure. The member of the Hall of Punishment that he had contacted previously could only stand obediently beside Zheng Xiaoling. They did not dare to move or even look her in the eye.

A feeling of incomparable despair instantly pervaded the air. What kind of place was the Demon Suppression Cave? Once they entered and came out again, they would probably not look like humans anymore.

Demonic energy was rampant inside. If one stayed inside for a long time, it would definitely disturb and pollute the spiritual energy in one's body.

At that time, not to mention the Foundation Establishment Realm, it would be difficult to maintain their own combat strength and lifespan.

"Lady, please don't. I'm just a messenger. I didn't hide anything. I told you everything." Zhang Lingmu immediately put on a long face.

"Why are you questioning my punishment? I'm not going to let you go." Zheng Xiaoling's voice was cold. "Besides, if you've done nothing wrong, your master will naturally let you out when he returns."

Zhang Lingmu lowered his head in fear, not daring to say a word.

Then, he glared at He Qingge and said through gritted teeth, "I'm afraid my master won't be able to return. All of this was done by He Qingge."

A long time had passed. He Qingge had been back for a month, but there was still no news from Zhang Jianchi. It was as if he had disappeared, including the people he had brought with him.

He Qingge burst into laughter. "You old dog, you're really stupid. You bite whoever you catch!"

Even if he did it, he could not admit it now. Moreover, he did not do it at all.

Even if the cultivation world had so many detection methods, it was impossible to detect that it was him.

After all, although Zhang Jianchi died in front of him, he was not the one who killed him. Instead, it was Wan Wan who killed him. He had nothing to do with it.

No matter what, it was impossible to lead it back to him. After all, there was no protective array outside the Tian Xuan Sect.

"Don't worry, the truth will be revealed and you'll die a horrible death. My young master had a special mark left by his ancestors. The person who killed him will definitely have a mark on their body."

Zhang Lingmu glared at He Qingge fiercely.

The people of the Zhang family's main branch had a special mark planted by the Zhang family's ancestors on their bodies.

In fact, he wasn't sure if Zhang Jianbing was dead or not. It was obviously abnormal that there was no news for such a long time.

He wanted to save himself now.

If Zhang Jianchi really died outside, he would probably die of old age waiting for him in the Demon Suppression Cave.

In fact, he did not believe that He Qingge could kill Zhang Jianchi. After all, the two of them were too far apart in terms of strength, level, and equipment.

When He Qingge heard this news, he was a little surprised, but also a little glad that he did not kill him.

"You're stupid and you don't know it. I don't know the strength of your young master, but for you to address him as 'Young Master,' his strength should be stronger than yours.