Chapter 5: Sect Mission

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR

***********************************************************************************************

He Qingge focused all of his hearing on the creature on the tall tree outside the Spirit Beast Garden.

He could clearly hear the strong breathing, strong heartbeat, and the reverberation of sound waves. The appearance of the creature appeared in He Qingge's mind. This discovery made him overjoyed.

This ability was similar to that of a bat's, but it was even more powerful. He could sense the sound waves of living things and directly visualize them.

He Qingge directly modeled the creature in his mind and marked out all kinds of sensory data.

There was a bird crouching on a tall tree outside. From its appearance, it looked like a Tissot bird. From the rhythm of its breathing and heartbeat, he could roughly sense that its strength was at the sixth level of the Qi Training Realm. He Qingge's heart was solemn. He was being targeted.

Tian Xuan Sect was a huge sect with strict rules. It was impossible for a spirit beast to fly around without a master. This Tissot bird must be a man-made spirit beast.

The first thing He Qingge thought of was the Zhang family. After all, he had never encountered anything like this bird before their arrival. Of course, it was also possible that he did not have such strong hearing before and could not detect it.

Overall, the Zhang family was the most suspicious.

After a while, He Qingge could not take it anymore. His head hurt a little, and his spiritual power was exhausted. He pulled back Hearing. Now, he could use Hearing at full power for about 15 minutes.

He Qingge was not too worried that there were people watching him from the outside. As long as he did not go out, there would not be any problems. Besides the Peak Master, no one could kill people in the Tian Xuan Sect.

But if one provoked Old Peng Ci, one would not be able to escape no matter what.

With the pressure, He Qingge prepared to enter seclusion to break through to the fifth level of Qi Refinement.

After activating Spirit Gathering, He Qingge felt that there was a small amount of spirit gathering ability. He also drank a lot of high-quality Hundred Beast Milk, which contained sufficient nutrition and a little spiritual power.

Just like that, four months passed. He Qingge had broken through to the fifth level of Qi Refinement. "My spiritual root purity has increased, and my efficiency in cultivation has increased significantly."

Every day, He Qingge realized that the speed of his cultivation of Berating had increased significantly. Perhaps it was because of his sensitivity to sound, which allowed him to control spells like sound with ease.

His proficiency in Berating had increased greatly. In just four months, his Berating had advanced from proficient to grandmaster. It was obvious that there was a qualitative leap.

(Proficiency levels: Beginner, skilled, proficient, master, grandmaster, superb, near-dao.)

Berating could shock the opponent's mind, and the sound waves could damage their hearing and affect their brain.

It was only one of the most basic spells, but when it reached the grandmaster level, even the Golden Jade White Tiger at the peak of the Qi Refinement Realm would be affected and even shocked. It was quite powerful.

He Qingge could now use all his words to berate people, and the effect was extraordinary. If he used it well, he could even kill people of a higher level. After all, the body of a cultivator in the Qi Refinement Realm was not that strong. What was powerful was all kinds of methods.