Chapter 31: Another Deadlock

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR

***********************************************************************************************

The spiritual shield floating in front of Zhang Jianchi dimmed, and the purple-gold robe on his body was blown into pieces.

He clenched his teeth tightly, and blood slowly flowed out.

His internal organs had been displaced by the explosion. If he could not be treated in time, the root cause of his illness would remain.

If he used her spiritual power at this time, it would definitely worsen the injuries in his body.

The problem was that Wan Wan was eyeing him covetously.

He was able to survive in the core of the explosion of the magic tool thanks to the spiritual shield in his hand. Now, the spiritual shield was unable to support itself anymore.

A powerful spiritual energy fluctuation attacked Zhang Jianchi. It was obvious that it came from Wan Wan.

Zhang Jianchi could only fight with all his might. As for the subordinates he brought with him, they were either dead or injured. They were basically unable to fight anymore.

He endured the pain in his body and circulated his spiritual power, his heart filled with regret.

Why did she have to get close to him just now? Why must she mock him? Why did he not make one last hit?

Wan Wan's spirit energy kept pouring out. Although she did not know any powerful spells, the spirit energy in her body was quite huge, and the pure spirit energy pouring out was also quite powerful.

Otherwise, Wan Wan would not have been able to resist Xu Yunhe's attack alone when Zhang Jianchi was in the illusion.

Now, this powerful force was directed at Zhang Jianchi.

Without the protection of the spiritual shield, the protective talismans on his body had also been exhausted.

Now, he could only use spells to resist.

Unfortunately, his body had suffered serious damage, and the frequency and speed of his spiritual power had plummeted.

Soon, Zhang Jianchi was like a dead dog, lying on the ground after getting beaten.

Wan Wan saw that all the enemies she had to defeat were on the ground and heaved a sigh of relief. However, she did not relax. She did not forget the person who had sent her a voice transmission.

If it was not for Zhang Jianchi's serious injuries, she would not have killed him immediately. She would have waited for He Qingge to step out.

Wan Wan's cold gaze swept across the group of people around her.

She would definitely not let this group of people off. The news of her Heavenly Demon Charm Body must not spread.

Otherwise, it might attract countless old monsters. There could be no coincidences.

"Come out, let's have a good talk," Wan Wan said calmly as she scanned the surroundings.

Up until now, she still did not know who had sent her a voice transmission. After all, it was just a voice transmission. They had not really spoken to each other.

At most, she just moved her pinkie finger.

He Qingge was feeling a little conflicted. Logically speaking, he could be considered half her savior.

If she was not unsealed when she was, she would probably have become a toy in someone else's hands.

Wan Wan definitely would not let the people who knew about her Heavenly Demon Charm Body leave this place. What was half a savior to her?