Chapter 23: Instant Kill

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

If Zhu Zheng wanted to build his foundation again, his cultivation would definitely fall to the Qi Refinement Realm, and there was a high possibility that his vitality would be greatly damaged. However, if he was fully prepared, it was also possible for him to use pills or spiritual medicines to recover in advance.

However, no matter how well he recovered, he would still be in the Qi Refinement Realm. His strength would be far from the Foundation Establishment Realm. The aura on his body would also be far beyond the Qi Refinement Realm. However, although it was not clear whether it would be in the Foundation Establishment Realm or not, but the power he could unleash was definitely not something that an ordinary Qi Refinement Realm expert could withstand.

This was their chance, and with Zhu Zheng's senior brother Xu Muqi secretly coveting them, it would be a fierce battle.

On the seventh day, the birds began to chirp outside. It was around five in the morning, and the sky was still a little dark.

A figure hurriedly walked in. It was Zhu Zheng. He was dressed in white, with red lips and white teeth. He was incomparably handsome and could make many female cultivators feel overwhelmed. His overall strength had already dropped to the peak of the Qi Refinement Realm.

Judging from his appearance, he did not seem to have suffered a great loss of vitality. It seemed that Zhu Zheng had made ample preparations. In seven days, his Dao foundation had melted, and he had even recovered from his injuries.

He held a bronze lamp in one hand, which was burning with a faint flame. The weak flame lit up the path ahead. In his other hand, he held an ancient wooden box. It was quite simple, but the patterns on it were very unusual.

He Qingge was quite nervous. This was the critical moment. He had already destroyed the chains that bound Wan Wan.

He did not know if he would be discovered.

It was only a level-one magic tool. It was very difficult for Wan Wan to break free from the chains, but it was relatively easy to destroy them with He Qingge's help. After all, it was not a level-two magic tool used in the Foundation Establishment Realm. They were still able to destroy a level-one magic tool used in the Qi Refinement Realm.

The reason why Wan Wan could not break free despite her powerful strength was that the nails were directly nailed to her lute bone and spine. She could not resist at all.

Just then, the door opened.

Zhu Zheng scanned the room and nodded in satisfaction. He walked to the blood-red lotus throne and examined it carefully.

He Qingge's heart was in his throat.

Wan Wan's entire body was trembling, and her eyes were filled with fear.

The image of Zhu Zheng that had long been imprinted in her heart made her not dare to resist. The power in her body was no longer sealed. She should have slapped him to death.

However, her body was frozen from fear, and she did not move at all.

The original plan was not to attack immediately. They had to attack at the most critical moment.

Of course, if they were discovered to have broken the magic tools, they would not be able to attack directly.

Zhu Zheng placed the bronze lamp in his hand in mid-air and let it float. The flame inside suddenly flourished, and the room instantly lit up.

He opened the wooden box in his other hand. Inside was a very pure crystal. It was dark blue in color and did not have any impurities.

One could feel a rather powerful spiritual energy fluctuation from it, but it was obvious that it was not a spirit stone.