Chapter 38: The Villain Is the First to Sue

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

He Qingge frowned slightly when he heard that.

"There are so many things that he can't explain clearly. One look and you can tell that he has ulterior motives. How can we give him a lighter punishment?"

"Why are you doubting me?" Zheng Xiaoling's eyes turned cold.

He Qingge shook his head helplessly.

"You can't just request to be shown the sect's array records as you wish," Zheng Xiaoling looked at Zhang Jiusui seriously.

The Hall of Punishment did have the authority to use the recording function of the sect's protective array formation, but the authority was very limited and the matter had to be reported to the higher authorities.

Otherwise, any random person in the Hall of Punishment could use the sect's recording function. Would that not be a mess?

Just think about it, if any random police officer could access your information, how terrifying would that be?

She then turned to He Qingge and said, "Once we activate the sect's array records, it means that the matter has blown up. You have to think about the consequences."

He Qingge revealed a bright smile. "Actually, there's no need to go through so much trouble. He said that he accidentally came to the entrance of the Spirit Beast Garden. Coincidentally, I have a photographic stone at the entrance of the Spirit Beast Garden that takes records every day.

"As everyone knows, the records in the photographic stone can't be changed. I can show you the records from exactly one month before I left the sect for the mission."

Zhang Jiusui's eyelids twitched when he heard that, and he immediately had a bad feeling.

If his spirit pet was killed, it definitely meant that the surveillance had been discovered.

If the photographic stone was brought out now, the entire process of monitoring would have been captured.

However, there was no record of how his spirit beast was killed.

Everyone knew that the records in the photographic stone could not be changed, but they could be deleted.

He had been tricked, and his heart broke out in a cold sweat. How could a kid who grew up in the sect be so scheming?

"Forget it, I won't continue with the complaint. I don't trust you." Zhang Jiusui immediately admitted defeat.

"There must be something wrong with you!" He Qingge mocked.

"My spirit pet is already dead. What other problems can there be?" Zhang Jiusui was stubborn.

He Qingge sneered. "You said it yourself. The spirit pet that accompanied you for 60 to 70 years is now dead. Yet you don't intend to continue investigating. It can be seen that you really are cold-blooded!

"Even if you don't trust me, don't tell me you don't trust the members of the Hall of Punishment either?" He Qingge asked. "Is there a problem with my photographic stone? Even if there is, they'll definitely be able to tell!

"Why do you look so guilty? Did you do something bad?"

Zheng Xiaoling stared sharply at Zhang Jiusui.

Zhang Jiusui could only brace himself and say, "It's better to mobilize the sect's array records than use a photographic stone."

He Qingge sneered. "Are you saying that the people of the Hall of Punishment don't have the ability to distinguish?"