Chapter 34: Returning to the Tian Xuan Sect

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

He Qingge first searched the bodies of the two foundational cultivators.

It was a pity that their Daoist robes were now in tatters and had been completely damaged during the battle. Otherwise, they would have been quite good defensive magic tools for him.

It was precisely because their battle was so intense that their Daoist robes were damaged, allowing Wan Wan to kill them in one strike.

Otherwise, if she wanted to kill Zhu Zheng, she would have to break through the defense of his Daoist robe first.

If there was a slight obstruction, it might give Zhu Zheng a chance to live.

Well, Zhu Zheng deserved to die regardless!

Zhu Zheng had three storage bags on him, and the space inside was much larger than He Qingge's own.

The amount of resources piled up was also beyond his imagination.

First, there were several thousand spirit coins.

In addition, there were also a few inheritance jade plates, which were the most commonly used cultivation method inheritance tools in the cultivation world.

There was also a stack of talismans.

He Qingge's interest was piqued. This was what he was most interested in.

Talismans were the most suitable life-saving tools for weak cultivators like him.

He did not need to use too much spiritual energy like when using a magic weapon. He only needed a wisp of spiritual energy to activate it.

To be honest, talismans were the best option for people like He Qingge, who had low strength and not quite enough spiritual energy in his body. They were good life-saving tools.

They were treasures that could achieve extreme counter-killing.

Unfortunately, there were not many left. Most of them had been used in the previous battle.

He Qingge did a detailed check.

Three level-two low-grade protective talismans that could block attacks at the Foundation Establishment Realm.

Four level-two low-grade attack talismans, producing an all-out attack at the early stage of the Foundation Establishment Realm.

Whether it was an offensive or defensive talisman, it was slightly weaker than a real spell. However, it was not much weaker. The main advantage was that it consumed less energy.

The rest were all Qi Refinement-level talismans, which were basically level-one top-grade talismans.

These were already quite precious to He Qingge. At the very least, he would not be too afraid of anyone at the Qi Refinement Realm.

If he activated Berating, he could freeze the enemy for a few seconds. He could then follow up with an attack talisman, causing an instant kill.

He could only think about it in his heart. The real battle still depended on the actual situation.

For example, he had never thought that this would be the result of his trip out. A weakling like him actually became the biggest winner.

Of course, that was excluding the person who was secretly following Wan Wan.

If there really was someone protecting Wan Wan in secret, why was she being treated like this?

Or was there someone new who had taken a fancy to Wan Wan's Heavenly Demon Charm Body?