Chapter 2: Uninvited Guest

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR

***********************************************************************************************

The wind chimes in the garden rang, notifying that someone was outside. They worked the same way as doorbells.

He Qingge raised his eyebrow. Why would anyone come here at this time? However, he still carried the big white cat and walked out with a standard smile on his face.

"And you are?" Looking at the unfamiliar face in front of him, the man's aura was roughly in the late stage of Qi Refinement.

"I'm Zhang Lingmu from the Zhang family of Qing Xuan Peak."

Before he could finish his sentence, He Qingge's heart was already in his throat. The Zhang family being mentioned was never a good thing. It was obvious that this man had other requests, and he was even demanding. He was using his family background to pressure He Qingge.

His mind raced as he thought about the Zhang family. There were hundreds of Zhang family members in Tian Xuan Sect if not thousands. How strong were they? Could they affect him?

Qing Xuan Peak was one of the 108 main peaks of Tian Xuan Sect. Among them, there was only one Zhang family, and that was the family established by the inner sect elder, Zhang Xuanyu.

"So, it's the Zhang family. Senior Zhang, please come in." He Qingge welcomed the man with a smile, but he had a lot of worries in his heart.

Although safety in the sect was guaranteed, there were plenty of ways to suppress those who offended the big shots. At the end of the day, cultivation was the survival of the fittest.

"Senior Zhang, try this year's Green Spirit Tea." He Qingge brewed some tea to entertain him.

Zhang Lingmu glanced at it, and a trace of disdain flashed in his eyes. This was the lowest grade of spirit tea and did not have much value. However, he did not show it. He picked up the teacup and took a sip. "The mouthfeel is not bad. The taste is fresh and elegant."

"It's good that you like it."

After a simple chat...

"Lil He, I heard that you've been in Imperial Beast Peak for 20 years and have accumulated quite a lot of points." Zhang Lingmu stared at He Qingge.

He Qingge's heart turned cold. He could chat about everything else, but the points of Imperial Beast peak had to do with his life and his future. In order to accumulate points, he had spent a whole 20 years.

"Senior, what do you mean?"

"Our Zhang family needs some points from Imperial Beast Peak. Of course, we can exchange them with you. We can use the points from Alchemy Peak to exchange with you. At that time, your strength can increase rapidly. These are Alchemy Peak points we're talking about. Ordinary people would not have the chance to exchange for them."

The points of each peak could only be exchanged for items at each peak. This was a way of balance.

"Senior, how many points do you need?" In the end, He Qingge asked. If it was not too much, he would just bear with it.

"It's not me who needs them; it's the Zhang family who needs them. 8,000 points can be exchanged with 3,000 Alchemy Peak points." Zhang Lingmu put down the teacup in his hand and looked at He Qingge indifferently.

He Qingge's heart turned cold. Well, if he did not need points, why did he come to look for him? He was the only one in the entire Imperial Beast Peak who had tirelessly accumulated 20 years of points.