Chapter 9: Tracking

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR 

 ***********************************************************************************************

He Qingge, who had been riding for a long time after the fork, raised his eyebrows slightly. It seemed that it was really not safe to be outside.

After the fork in the road, there was a person following him at a moderate pace, maintaining a similar distance from him.

If he rode ahead, the other party would also follow. If he stopped, the other party would also stop.

He Qingge had thought that it might be someone from the Zhang family, but if it was, they would have come to capture him by now.

With the Zhang family's arrogant and domineering appearance, it was obvious that they would not follow him so cautiously.

The scariest thing was that He Qingge had a Body Lifting Talisman on his horse, which could reduce the burden on the horse and make it run faster and easier.

The person behind him had followed him for more than three hours with his horse. From this, it could be seen that the spiritual power in his body was quite abundant.

According to his breathing, heartbeat, pace, speed, and so on, He Qingge could roughly determine that he should be at the seventh level of Qi Refinement, the late stage of Qi Refinement.

The first three levels of Qi Refinement were the early stages of Qi Refinement, the middle three levels were the middle stages, and the last three levels were the late stages.

One could break through to the Foundation Establishment Realm at the ninth level of Qi Refinement. As for the tenth, 11th, and 12th levels, breaking through one more level would increase their foundation for breaking through to the Foundation Establishment realm. It would also increase the success rate of breaking through to the Foundation Establishment realm.

He Qingge immediately added a Divine Strider Talisman to the horse. The Divine Strider Talisman and the Body Lifting Talisman were definitely necessary for escaping.

His speed instantly increased.

If he could shake off the follower behind him, even if it consumed a little more of his stamina, it was still worth it.

He Qingge's speed suddenly increased. The burly man behind him was also a little surprised. What was going on? Why did he suddenly increase his speed so much?

However, he did not think too much about it and quickly increased his speed to catch up.

He had fallen so far behind He Qingge that it was impossible for him to discover him.

He had taken a fancy to He Qingge when he was in Tian Xuan City. He Qingge was weak, only at the fifth level of the Qi Refinement Realm, and he did not seem to practice the skill Breath Holding.

However, he was willing to spend money to rent a horse with the bloodline of a demon beast. The Daoist robe on his body did not look like it had been worn for many years either.

Daoist robes were not luxurious items, but the frugal ones would definitely not waste extra spirit stones on Daoist robes.

Most importantly, he only had a small bag on him. This already explained many things.

He had a storage bag on him, which was not something an ordinary disciple could have.

Looking at He Qingge's appearance, he knew that he was probably someone who had come out to do a sect mission. He was not wearing the clothes of an outer sect disciple, which meant that he should be a miscellaneous disciple.