Chapter 6: Banquet Guests

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR

 ***********************************************************************************************

Qing Xuan Peak was one of the 108 main peaks of the Tian Xuan Sect. Zhang Xuanyu, the ancestor of the Zhang family, was one of the true disciples of the current Peak Master. He was quite powerful. It was said that he had already reached the Golden Core Realm 150 years ago. He had dozens of children and countless grandchildren.

It was naturally impossible for a Golden Core cultivator to manage the cultivation resources of all his descendants. Other than one or two extremely talented juniors, the other descendants were basically left to fend for themselves.

Naturally, it was the same for Zhang Jianqiang and Zhang Jianchi. Even so, they were still much better than ordinary disciples. At the very least, they could pull off tiger skin to make a coat.

He Qingge had already found out about the Zhang family, including Zhang Jianqiang and Zhang Jianchi. Having experienced the troubles of his previous life, he naturally understood the importance of information.

For more than 20 years, apart from managing his connections, he had also been setting up an information network.

Zhang Jianqiang was about 70 or 80 years old. He had a technique to keep his face young, so he did not look old. He was quite shrewd. Two years ago, he was still an outer sect disciple at the 12th level of Qi Refinement. It could be seen that he had not yet entered the Foundation Establishment realm. After all, the treatment of inner sect disciples and outer sect disciples could be said to be worlds apart.

There was no need to hide the news of breaking through to the Foundation Establishment Realm.

Zhang Jianchi was Zhang Jianqiang's younger brother. His exact age was unknown, but it seemed that many people had been blackmailed by him before. However, every time they were blackmailed, their backgrounds would be investigated in advance. He was vicious and narrow-minded.

He had never announced his strength to the public, and he had successfully cultivated the skill—Breath Holding.

However, he should not be in the Foundation Establishment Realm or an inner sect disciple at the moment. Assuming that his cultivation level was also in the late stage of Qi Refinement.

From the sect mission issue, it could be seen that someone wanted to force He Qingge to go out. The expression and tone of the disciple of the Merit Room also proved this point. At present, the biggest suspect was Zhang Jianchi.

After analyzing all the information, He Qingge had a headache. The opponent's strength was far above his. Now, he was only a small shrimp at the fifth level of Qi Refinement. Even if his Berating was high, it would be difficult to kill an opponent at the 12th level of Qi Refinement.

However, he had to complete a sect mission. If he did not, he would be forced to complete a difficult mission, which would be even more dangerous.

If that was really the case, He Qingge would suspect that he would have to face Zhang Jianchi during his mission. Now, there was still room for choice.

He Qingge's first thought was to dodge. He knew that he would definitely not be able to defeat Zhang Jianchi. The difference in strength was too great.

However, he had already been hiding for four months, and the other party still did not want to let him go. If he could continue to hide in the sect, He Qingge would be happy to. Now, it was obvious that he could not. The sect mission was a huge obstacle, and the other party was forcing him out.