Chapter 10: Poisoning the Devil

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR  ***********************************************************************************************

The black-clothed man in front of him had obviously been lying in ambush here for a long time.

He Qingge had just appeared, and the other party immediately started attacking. This meant that his target was very clear.

There was a high possibility that he was in cahoots with the person chasing after He Qingge just now.

They used a special communication method so that the black-clothed man could prepare in advance.

He Qingge could either increase his speed and escape or launch a wave of ambush and counter-attack.

The other party's perception should be quite strong. He was not far behind He Qingge. Under normal circumstances, someone at the fifth level of the Qi Refinement Realm would not be able to detect such a long-distance pursuit.

The person following behind him was quite professional. As expected, he should be an expert in intercepting Dao.

Moreover, this man was stronger than the man in black. It would be quite difficult to kill him, at least more difficult than the man in black.

If there were other special methods of contact and he did not get a response from the man in black, he would definitely be suspicious. He Qingge's ambush would most likely not be effective.

However, he was a little unhappy about letting the person chasing him go.

Well, if he ambushed and counter-attacked, there was still a chance, but the chance was too slim.

However, the most dangerous place could also be the safest place.

This was the first time He Qingge had killed someone, and it was someone who was stronger than him. However, he did not feel uncomfortable at all.

Especially when he picked up the stones and smashed the black-clothed man's body into a bloody mess. Parts of the man's face were flying everywhere.

He Qingge did not feel disgusted at all. Instead, he felt a sense of comfort and satisfaction.

With such a successful first try, He Qingge's heart was already a little restless.

Regardless of whether he chose to stay or go, the most important decision was to be quick. He had to make a decision immediately and then come up with a plan.

He Qingge was slightly agitated and chose to stay. This was probably the first time in more than 20 years that he had been so reckless.

For the past 20 years, he had never left the Tian Xuan Sect. He had been living in seclusion for a long time, but in the end, trouble still found him.

It was clearly just an ordinary transaction, but it had actually provoked such an evil customer.

If he dodged it this time, would he be able to dodge it next time? Even if he managed to dodge the Zhang family, what about the next family?

Moreover, his talent had improved now. If he wanted to break through to the Foundation Establishment realm in the future, he would definitely have to compete with many people for resources.

They would definitely become enemies. He could not just hide.

As long as he returned safely from this sect mission and comprehended what Su Zimei had said so that he could pass her master's assessment to become a true legacy disciple, his status would soar in a single step. He would have a strong backer!