Chapter 26: Crazy

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

Zhu Zheng saw that Xu Muqi had already pointed the magic tool in his hand at Wan Wan's head.

If he really killed Wan Wan, he would suffer a huge loss.

Not only was he unable to build his foundation again, but he had also fallen to the Qi Refinement Realm. This was something he could not accept.

He was certain that his senior brother would not kill Wan Wan. After all, the Heavenly Demon Charm Body was a rare and peerless physique.

It was the world's top demonic cultivator system.

But what if?

Zhu Zheng did not dare to gamble. After all, he had made so many preparations and spent all his life savings on this.

If Wan Wan died, he would lose everything, but his senior brother would not lose anything at all.

"What? Are you going to let me go if I come out?

"You should understand that I've paid such a huge price for this, so I naturally can't give up. However, I also understand that once I go out, I'll instantly be at a disadvantage.

"Senior Brother, tell me your conditions. There's nothing that can't be discussed."

Zhu Zheng tactfully expressed some compromise, but the hatred in his heart intensified. If the array had not been tampered with, Xu Muqi would have died countless times.

Even though he said that, the chains formed by the array formation bound Xu Yunhe even tighter.

Xu Yunhe screamed.

This was a reminder to Xu Muqi not to be too presumptuous. He also had a hostage in his hands.

The two sides were in a stalemate. Just like that, neither could do anything to the other. The stalemate continued for several days.

Fortunately, they were all cultivators, so their mental and physical strength was quite strong. It was not a problem for them to not sleep or rest for a few days.

The two sides had been in a stalemate for the past few days, and they were also testing each other.

Both of them wanted to attack when the other party was not paying attention. The two of them were extremely nervous.

He Qingge and Wan Wan were also focused. They did not dare to be careless at all. Their lives were at stake.

After a few days, He Qingge's mental state was tense, and he was also a little tired.

He had never thought that a battle between Foundation Establishment Realm experts would actually be like this.

Suddenly, the sound of something breaking through the air came from the quiet space. The swinging chains in the air suddenly moved like a swimming dragon.

He Qingge was already used to it. In the past few days, the two of them had tested each other many times.

Xu Muqi wanted his disciple back, but he did not want to exchange hostages. He wanted both.

Knowing that Zhu Zheng had not come out for such a long time, it meant that he should have melted his Dao foundation and his strength had fallen to the Qi Refinement Realm.

This was good news for Xu Muqi.

This probing attack was the same as usual, but Xu Muqi did not underestimate it and still responded cautiously.