Chapter 13: Diary

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ***********************************************************************************************

Thinking about the conversion between spirit stones and spirit coins, one could tell that these large sects could easily profit from ordinary cultivators.

It was similar to the currency hegemony in He Qingge's previous life, but it was stronger and more overbearing.

A group of large sects could discuss and limit the amount of spiritual energy in a unit of currency. They had a tacit understanding of each other to profit from the entire world.

After obtaining spirit stones, itinerant cultivators could not directly use them for cultivation. They could only think of ways to exchange spirit coins with these large sects.

This formed the most superficial cycle. This was considered to be the luck of a rogue cultivator to discover a spirit stone mine. It would not allow them to increase their strength quickly in a short period of time.

This led to the world's hierarchy being solidified, and the probability of rogue cultivators wanting to stand out was too low.

There were many rogue cultivators who had lost all their conscience in order to survive and cultivate.

However, they were also very discerning. Even if it was a robbery, they would only choose those disciples who did small chores.

They did not even dare to touch the outer sect disciples.

Many disciples who went out to do sect missions would basically wear the sect's uniform to show their identity.

Other than the extremely vicious and evil rogue cultivators, most people would not find trouble with them.

The main thing was that they might not be able to win.

However, the miscellaneous disciples were usually supernumerary personnel trained by large sects to serve. After all, with so many people cultivating, it was impossible for there to be no one to serve!

Moreover, the miscellaneous disciples needed to work and cultivate. Usually, they did not have much time to cultivate, and their situation was not necessarily much better than that of the itinerant cultivators.

When sect disciples went out on missions, the main threat did not come from these itinerant cultivators.

In this world, where there were benefits, there would be competition. Where there was competition, there would be opponents, and where there were opponents, there would be enemies.

There were many old rivals of the Tian Xuan Sect, and all of them were powerful forces that could not be defeated.

He Qingge was not too sure about the exact reason, but he knew that some of it was because of the fight for the spirit stones.

Therefore, it was safer for a miscellaneous disciple like him to not wear the sect's uniform in some situations.

He Qingge carefully examined the man's golden gloves. He did not know what material they were made of, but they were as thin as a cicada's wings.

They were quite tough and soft. Even if they used force to tear the gloves, it would not cause any damage.

He Qingge took out the divine weapon that he had specially forged and tried to pull on the golden gloves. However, he found that it did not leave a trace.

He Qingge was already quite surprised that it was able to reach this level. However, he did not use his sword to test its strength.

If the gloves were damaged, there was no use feeling regretful then.