Chapter 8: Departure from the Sect

THE NOVEL AND COVER BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR  ***********************************************************************************************

He Qingge had returned from the market with a bountiful harvest. He had bought many life-saving and sinister items.

After returning to the Imperial Beast Peak, He Qingge decided to try the effects of the Purple Smoke Poison he had bought.

He smeared the poison on the weapons he purchased.

The divine weapons used by ordinary people were not considered magic weapons. If used properly, they could cut open the body of a Qi Refinement Realm expert.

After all, without reaching the Foundation Establishment Realm, the body would not transform. Moreover, if it was not a Qi Refinement cultivator who specialized in cultivating the body, the body would not be too strong.

As long as they did not have spiritual energy protecting them, these mortal divine weapons were enough to deal damage to them.

After checking all the things he had prepared, He Qingge heaved a sigh of relief and went to accept the sect's mission.

It was already nightfall, and the sky had darkened. Fortunately, the immortal cultivators were quite energetic, and there was almost no difference between day and night.

If it was in the modern era, they would be the most qualified cattle and horses.

The sect's Merit Room was guarded at all times. There was no need to worry about whether he could receive missions at this late hour.

"Get lost!"

A voice seemed to resound through the entire world when He Qingge activated the defensive array of the Spirit Beast Garden.

Berating!

He instantly activated it at the bird on the tree not far away.

The power of superb-level Berating was quite powerful. The bird that had been monitoring him from the tree directly fell from the tree.

One had to know that even a Golden Jade White Tiger at the peak of the Qi Refinement Realm would be stunned by this level of Berating for a long time.

The bird on the tree clearly was not that powerful.

Generally speaking, private fights were not allowed in the sect. However, this bird had been monitoring him for such a long time, and all of it was recorded by He Qingge using the recording crystal.

Even if he were to enter the Disciplinary Hall, he would still have evidence. This bird started monitoring him first, which was a big taboo in the cultivation world. It was equivalent to a life-and-death duel.

One had to know that his Spirit Beast Garden was the nearest one around here. There were no spirit beasts without an owner in the entire Tian Xuan Sect.

Seeing the bird fall to the ground and its entire body stiffening, He Qingge immediately took out a steel needle from his storage bag. He gently stabbed it into the bird's body.

The steel needle was also a very strong divine weapon. He Qingge had even smeared poison on it, so he could use it to test out the poison.

In just a second, the bird, which was in a daze, lost its breath.

"It seems that I wasn't lied to in regards to the strength of this poison. I can buy it from him again next time." He Qingge was quite satisfied and kept the dead bird in his storage pouch.

He went to select the mission that he had chosen two or three days ago. It was a solo investigation mission.

If he were to find a group mission now, he would not be at ease with anyone.