The Fight

Monday

Hey, want a ride to school? - L 

I'd love one, I'll be like 10 mins - Y/I 

Okay, be there soon - L

I got dressed and ready for school and ten minutes later I heard his bike pull up. 

"Hey, how are you?" I asked. 

"I'm good, how are you?" He replied. 

"Better now you're here" I said, leaning up to kiss him. 

We made out for a minute and then got on the bike to go to school. 

When we got there, everyone was staring at us, well staring at Logan. 

"Hey, are you new?" A girl asked as we walked past her and her friends. 

"Yeah, just starting today" He replied. 

"I can show you around if you want" She said. 

"No thanks, I've already got a guide" He said, putting his arm around me. 

The girl scoffed as we walked away.

"Why is he with her?" She said to her friends. 

When we got into school Logan was stopped by our Head of Year Mr Lloyd.

"Mr Jackson, isn't it?" Mr Lloyd said. 

"Yes, sir, Logan Jackson" He replied. 

"Good, well Logan, since it's your first day would you like me to appoint someone to show you around?" Mr Lloyd said. 

"No thank you, sir, I've made quite good friends with Y/N here and she's already told me that she'd be happy to show me around" He said. 

"Yes, sir, I'd be very happy to" I said. 

"Okay, well Y/N can you take him to get his timetable from student services and then take him to Tutor?" Mr Lloyd said. 

"Yes, sir" I replied "Come on, Logan"

"Okay" He replied.

I took him to student services and we got his timetable and saw that we had all the same classes. 

"This is perfect!" I said. 

"Yeah, it is, now we can be with each other all the time" He said. 

I quickly took him around the rest of the school before Tutor and then we headed to the classroom. We sat next to each other and we were being looked at by everyone. Logan put his arm around me and then started doing some drawing in his notebook. 

The day went by pretty fast until we got to fifth period when we had science with Dom. 

I walked in with Logan behind me and we walked up to Dom's desk. 

"Hi, Sir, I'm Logan" He said

"Hello Logan, nice to meet you, I'll have to check where to put you on my new seating plan" Dom replied. 

"New seating plan, Sir?" I asked. 

"Yes, Y/N, new seating plan" He glared at me. 

He had moved me back to the other side of the room and Logan was in front of me. He started the lesson but seemed distracted by our corner. 

'He must know about Logan, shit' I thought. 

He glared at Logan and then at me and continued teaching. Logan turned around and started talking to me. 

"Hey, this is so boring, can we do something fun after school?" He asked. 

"It's really boring, yeah we can do something." I replied. 

"Y/N, Logan, why are you two talking?" Dom questioned in a raised voice. 

"Because this class sucks and we're making plans so that we're not this bored after school." Logan said. 

I looked at Dom's face, I could tell he was angry. 

"Logan, don't, he's not worth getting in trouble" I said. 

"Are you giving attitude as well now, Y/N?" Dom shouted. 

"Chill out man, she was trying to help you" Logan said. 

"Mr Jackson, if you say one more snarky remark you will be removed" Dom said. 

"Logan, please, don't get sent to isolation." I pleaded. 

"Okay, okay, but it's not my fault this guy teaches like a robot" Logan said, the last part in a hushed tone. 

"I heard that, now get out!" Dom yelled. 

"No way, man" Logan said, sitting cooly in his chair. 

Dom stormed over to him. 

"Out, now!" He shouted. 

"Nah" Logan said. 

Suddenly Dom grabbed him by the arm and pulled him up, Logan got out of his grip and punched him right in the face. The whole class was stunned. Dom grabbed him again, this time by the scruff of the neck and started dragging him out of the classroom. Logan stamped on his foot and then kicked him in the leg. 

"What the fuck is your problem, man? You just used physical violence on a student!" Logan said, rubbing his neck. 

"You're my problem, you idiotic child" Dom said "Now get out!" 

"Logan, I'll wait for you after school, don't be an idiot again" I said. 

"You get out too." Dom said. 

"What did I do?" I questioned. 

"You're his accomplice, you're in trouble as well" Dom said sternly. 

"She hasn't done anything wrong, don't be such a dick" Logan said. 

Before I knew it, Dom had flown at Logan and floored him, he had him pinned down by his chest and started punching him. 

"Stop! Stop please!" I begged, crying. 

I ran over and grabbed Dom's arm. 

"Stop it!" I yelled. 

Thankfully another teacher came in just a second later. 

"Mr Hark! What is going on?" It was Mr Lloyd. 

"He started attacking him, Sir, it all happened so quickly but he attacked him" I cried. 

"Mr Hark, come with me now. Class, I'll find you another teacher." Mr Lloyd said. 

I helped Logan up. 

"What was that all about?" He asked. 

"It's a long story, I'll explain later" I replied, I knew I should tell him the truth. 

But at what cost?