The Restaurant

We got to the restaurant and sat in a booth in the far corner, we both ordered our meals but as we were waiting, Dom suddenly put his hand on my thigh. I gasped slightly. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Do you want to have some fun?" He replied. 

"We're in public" I said. 

"I know, that's the fun part" He replied. 

I sighed and nodded, his hand moved slowly up my thigh and I shuddered under his touch. 

"Still sensitive?" He asked. 

I nodded again and bit my lip, his hand moved up to my heat and I gasped, he moved my underwear to the side and began to finger me underneath the table. I bit my lip, suppressing moans as he pushed his fingers further into me. The waiter came back with our food and I thanked him quickly, barely being able to talk through the pleasure I was experiencing. 

Suddenly,he stopped, he pulled my underwear back over my heat and moved his hand. I looked at him with pleading eyes. 

"We can finish later, you need to eat" He said. 

"You're such a fucking tease" I replied. 

"That's the point, sweetheart" He said. 

My knees went weak and I shifted slightly at the name, I love it when he calls me that. 

We both ate our meals, got the bill and then headed back to the room. Little does he know, I have a plan to get revenge on him for everything and for being a tease. 

This is going to be fun. 

Author's note

Hey guys! First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4.6K READS, I never imagined that a story about my delusions would be so successful so thank you all so much! Second of all, sorry this is a short chapter my mind has been going so blank but I promise we will be full steam ahead with the longer chapters again very soon. Also, to all of the lovely people who have been voting and commenting that you want more, you all mean the world to me because it makes me so happy that my book is making you all so excited! Anyways, happy reading and thank you all again!