The Drive

As he sped off down the road in his black Land Rover, I slipped down into the foot well and got on my knees. 

"If you don't want me, sir, I'm going to show you what you're missing." I said, lustfully. 

I reached up and began to unbuckle his belt, unzip his trousers and proceeded to pull them down along with his boxers. 

"Y/N, I'm driving, you ca..." He started. 

I cut him off by starting to rub his cock, making him hard. His eyes rolled back and he moaned as I pleased him. I brought my head up and began to suck him off, staring up at him as I did. He pulled over and turned off the engine. 

"Get in the back seat." He said coldly

"Yes, sir" I obeyed 

I climbed into the back seat and he followed, sitting down in the middle seat. 

"Carry on." He begged. 

"Do you want me, sir?" I teased "Do you want me to suck your cock?" 

"Yes darling, I'm sorry about what happened in the school, just please, carry on" He begged harder. 

I started again slowly moving my mouth over the shaft of his huge dick, then suddenly he grabbed a handful of my hair and began to push my head further onto his length. He began to moan and my eyes began to water, he pushed me faster and faster making me take more of him each time, I felt him twitch and he released into my mouth, I didn't have the chance to catch any of it so it all dripped out of my mouth onto the seats and my breasts. 

"Oh darling, that was so good" He breathed out "Your turn" 

My eyes widened, "What?" 

"Your turn baby girl, lie back and spread your legs" He commanded 

I did as he asked and he pulled down my underwear, lowering his head and his lips attached to my clit, sucking it, making me scream out in pleasure. 

"Daddy!" I moaned 

He lowered his head further and his tongue entered my heat,  eating me out completely and making an orgasm build up inside my stomach. I screamed out and moaned as I came into his mouth, he took most of it and swallowed it, then he reached into the boot and pulled out a towel to clean up his own cum and the bits of mine that he missed. He wiped off his mouth then mine and he helped me to get my underwear back on and pulled up his trousers. He climbed back into the front and I began to follow until. 

"Y/N, stay in the back darling, and stay hidden, I don't want us to be caught." He said 

"Yes, sir" I replied sitting back down and ducking under the window height. 

"Where abouts do you live, sweetheart?" He asked

"Croydon, sir" I answered "By Beddington Park" 

"Okay, I'll drop you off in the park, love" He smiled at me and started the engine. 

We drove off and had a conversation on the way about Coldplay and how we would both love to go to one of their concerts, then we reached the park. 

"Thank you, sir, see you tomorrow" I said happily 

"You're welcome darling. See you tomorrow." He replied, restarting the engine. 

He drove off and I walked back to my house, content with the afternoon's events.