The Bend and Snap

I couldn't sleep at all last night, I just kept replaying everything in my head. The other night in the hotel, him grabbing my wrist, the kiss. I was blushing just thinking about it.

I got up, put on a sexy lingerie set and rolled up my skirt just enough to tease him. 

I checked my timetable for the day and was disappointed to see that I didn't have him for science today. I had Miss Cooper instead. 

'That sucks, I wanted to tease him' I thought.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast, I decided that if I could see him in class, I would see him another time. 

I'm outside - D x 

OMG, he's what? I was so shocked that I almost choked on my juice as I read the message. I gathered up my things and ran outside to see his car parked just down the street. I locked my door and checked to make sure nobody was around and I ran over to his car and got inside. 

"Hi, Love" He said.

"Hi, Daddy" I replied with a smile.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"I didn't" I said, biting my lip.

"Oh, why not?" He asked, concerned.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you" I said.

I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eye.

I looked away and the next thing I knew he put his hand on my thigh.

"Maybe I can make you think about me all day too" He said.

I sighed in pleasure as his hand made it's way further up my thigh. Suddenly he stopped. 

I gave him a pleading look.

"Have fun thinking about me, Darling." He said. "We're here" 

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. Before I closed the door I dropped my pencil case on the floor, so I bent down to get it. Right. In front. Of. Him. 

"Have fun thinking about me," I winked and slammed the door shut before walking off content with myself. 

I chuckled to myself as I didn't hear the engine start for another 5 minutes at least. I must have done something to him.