The Hard Part

It's been five days since he left me and it's not getting any easier, I can't believe that I was so naive. 

Now I have to see him everyday and be reminded of everything we did together. God, I hate him. 

I think the hardest part about all of this is that I just look like an idiot who pined over her teacher. I'm just the naive little girl who has to live with everything and he gets to move on so easily, I know he has because he gave up trying to talk to me three days ago. He never cared about me and he never will.

I had his lesson next and I was dreading it, I decided that instead of going and having to see him again, I was just going to skip. It's not like he'd care. It's not like I do. I'd rather be in isolation for the rest of my life than see him ever again. 

I made my way in the opposite direction of the science corridor and down to the girls music toilets, I ran inside quickly and into a stall, locking the door. The toilets are usually locked so nobody would suspect me being in here. I sat for around 15 minutes just scrolling on my phone to pass the time when all of a sudden I heard a radio outside. 

"She's late to the lesson or she's skipping, either way she needs to be found." Says one of the SLT members through the radio. 

"I'm by the girls' music toilets now, I'll check for her."  Another SLT member replied. 

I quickly but quietly opened up the stall door and climbed up onto the toilet so that I didn't raise suspicion of who would be in here. The door opened and I held my breath, the SLT member didn't bother coming all the way into the toilets, they just checked to see if the stalls were closed and left again.

'What an idiot' I thought. 

"Nobody here, I'm going to lock them back up to make sure she can't find her way into them later though, these kids are getting smarter." The SLT member said. 

"Okay, no problem" Said another SLT member. 

'Oh, shit' I thought. 

If I was locked in then there would be no way of me getting out and no way of me getting to any of my other lessons. Oh well. At least I technically have a day off. 

I sat back down and scrolled through my phone again, I relaxed as I thought of not having to do any work at all today. The bell rang for the next period and I jumped at the sound but quickly relaxed again when I realised I didn't have to go anywhere. 

Today was going to be great.