The Boy

I woke up the next morning to a text from him. 

Thank you for last night, darling, it was incredible. - D x

I smiled and texted him back. 

You're welcome, maybe we should do that again sometime - Y/I x 

I got up and got ready to go out, I decided that I would go out into town to do some shopping and them maybe go to the cinema. I got changed into a tight fitting black dress and did my make-up. I charged up my phone for a bit and then headed out.

I got into town and headed towards Zara, I looked around for a bit and went to a few different shops before stopping off at KFC, I ate my food and decided to go to the cinema. As I got up to leave, a boy around my age got up too and followed me as I left, I rushed quickly towards Tesco as I needed to get some snacks for the cinema anyways when I got inside he was still behind me. I darted down the snack aisle and hid behind a stock trolley.

"Hey, I'm sorry, did I scare you?" Someone asked from behind me.

I turned around and saw him stood there, he towered over me, he had fluffy brown hair and beautiful green eyes and he looked toned underneath his shirt.

"Oh, uh, yeah you kinda did." I said.

"I'm sorry about that, I just saw you and I was trying to build up the courage to come over to you and ask you out, but then you left and I couldn't miss my chance" He said.

"I, uh.." I hesitated "You wanted to ask me out? Me?"

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, I mean, you're pretty, and I bet you have a great personality to match" He said.

I thought about telling him about Dom.

'I mean, we're not "together" together, right?' I thought. 'This could be great for me, a hot guy asking me out?'

My phone went off as if he knew what was happening.

We definitely should - D x

"Hang on just a second" I said to the boy.

Hey, so ummm, this guy just asked me out, I don't know what to say - Y/I x

What do you mean? - D x

I mean, a really hot guy just asked me out and I kinda want to go with him - Y/I x

What the fuck? We're together Y/N, you can't just go out with another guy!!!! - D x

We're not "together" together, besides why does it matter? It's just a date. - Y/I x

Whatever Y/N, but if you do this, don't expect to come back to me, if you do this, we're over. - D x

Fine, but I'm doing this for myself, it'll be good for me to put myself out there - Y/I x

"Sorry about that, just my dad texting about dinner" I said. "So about this date"

"Yeah, I mean, uhh, would you want to go on one?" He said nervously.

"Well I can't go on a date with just anyone, I don't even know your name" I said.

"Oh, shit, yeah sorry, I'm Logan" He said.

He even has a sexy name, oh my God.

"Nice to meet you, Logan, I'm Y/N" I replied "And by the way, I'd love to go on a date, I was just about to go to the cinema if you wanted to go there?"

"Oh yeah, sure, let's go" He said.

"I'm just gonna grab some snacks from here" I said.

"Don't worry about that, Y/N, I'll get us some stuff when we're there" He replied.

He's got money?!?!? What more do I need.

"Come on, let's go" He said.

"Okay" I replied and followed after him.

I felt guilty about Dom but also, this could be a good thing, I wouldn't have to hide with this guy if it turned out to be anything serious. The one thing is though, what about the baby?

Author's note

Hey everyone! Thank you all so much for reading and commenting, I'm glad you're all enjoying the book. Also thank you all so much for almost 3k reads that is insane I can't believe it! I'm just so happy that people are enjoying my work and I'm so happy that we can go on this journey together. I'm sorry if I've made some of you mad with this chapter but don't worry, this isn't the end of Dom and Y/N!! Otherwise what would be the point, right? Anyways hope you enjoyed and I will probably update tomorrow or the day after!