The Shower

Hey, Daddy. My parents are out tonight, come over? - Y/I x

I'll be right over, love. - D x

Okay, I'll be waiting - Y/I x

15 mins later 

I'm outside - D x

Let yourself in, the back door is open, my room is the first one at the top of the stairs - Y/I x

Okay, I'll be 2 minutes - D x 

I hear the back door open and close and get myself ready as he comes up the stairs. He knocked on the door and opened it gently. 

"Hi, Daddy" I said. 

"Hello, Darling" He replied.

I sit up and let my covers fall off of me. 

"Wow, you look incredible, love" He said in awe. 

"Thanks, I was hoping that we could finish what we started earlier?" I said. 

"Of course, before we do that though, where's your bathroom?" He asked. 

"Two doors down" I said. 

"Thank you, I'll be right back" He replied.

I waited about 30 seconds and then followed him. As I reached the door he was about to leave. I pushed him back into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on my shower and made sure it was extra hot. 

"Shower sex? Y/N, you're so hot" He said.

"I know" I replied, stripping off my underwear. 

I got into the shower, quickly followed by him. I let the water run over me and then got closer to him. I leant up and began to kiss him passionately. He immediately kissed back, picking me up as he did. 

He had me on his waist up against the wall and began to fuck me, I could tell he was needy, his thrusts were sloppy and rushed but still hit just right. Making me moan. He put me down and carried on fucking me, pinning me against the wall. The shower pouring on us both. I pushed on his chest making him sit down on the bench and climbed on top of him. I began to bounce on him, scratching his back as I did so, making him whimper again. He started thrusting up into me, harder and harder each time, making me scream out in pleasure. 

"I'm going to..." I started. 

"Me too." He said, cutting me off. 

He twitched inside of me and I tightened around him, we both came together and I got off of him. We stood back up and washed ourselves off in the shower, occasionally making out. 

Eventually we got out and headed back to my room. I got into some pyjamas and got into bed. 

"Okay, I'd better go" He said. 

"No, Dom, please stay." I begged. 

"Okay, darling." He said "But only until you're asleep, I'll come and pick you up in the morning." 

"Okay, Daddy" I replied, smiling. 

He got into the bed next to me and laid down, I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. 

"I love you, darling" He said. 

"I love you, daddy" I replied. 

Then I fell asleep on his chest smiling as I felt his chest rising and falling, comforting me. 

This is real.