The Classroom

It finally got to fourth period, after a bore of a day being constantly told off for daydreaming, my daydreams could finally come true. 

I entered the room and he was standing there, leaning over the lab bench marking tests. 

"Afternoon, sir" I said

"Good Afternoon Y/N" He replied "You're early again, I hope you'll make a habit of this"

"Yes, sir" I said, making my way to my seat. 

"Oh, actually, Y/N, I've changed the seating plan, you're here" He stated, pointing to the seat closest to his desk. 

"Awww, you want me close to you?" I teased. 

"Shut up, don't push me or you'll move right back" He said sternly. 

"Yes, Sir" I said

"Good girl" He whispered as he handed me my book. 

Throughout class, Mr Hark kept giving me looks, as if he was undressing me with his eyes. I enjoyed it, it made me feel like he truly wanted me, like what happened yesterday might turn into a regular thing. 

It was 5 minutes until the end of the lesson and suddenly Mr Hark dismissed the class. 

"Not you, Y/N" He said quietly. 

"What is it, sir?" I said when everyone was gone. 

"Go close the door and lock it, hang your coat in front of your window." He instructed.

I walked over to the door and did as he asked, and when I turned back around he was there, towering over me, he grabbed my waist and pinned me against the wall beside the door, he began to kiss me roughly and passionately. As we made out he began to unbuckle his belt, then he pulled away from my lips and picked me up, he took me over to the lab bench and sat me down on it. He pulled down my black, lacy thong and stared into my eyes lustfully. 

"Do you want me, darling?" He said

"Yes, please fuck me, sir" I breathed

That was all he needed, he thrusted into me quickly, taking his length all at once, i screamed in pleasure and pain, he thrusted faster and faster into me.

"Sir, you feel so good" I said through my moans 

"Shhhh, darling" He said "People will hear" 

I closed my mouth tightly and made sure to not make a sound, however the knot in my stomach was building and I was struggling to hold back. My orgasm built up and eventually I gave in, I moaned. He stopped. 

"Sir, what are you doing?" I breathed heavily

"If you can't stay quiet then you'll have to wait, love" He replied, pulling up his trousers and buckling his belt. 

I rolled my eyes and pulled up my underwear.

"Whatever, if you want to leave me hanging, don't expect me to not do the same." I retorted, I made my way over to the door and left, winking at him as I closed the door behind me. 

'Holy shit, I just got fucked on a lab bench' I thought, I walked down the corridor and went into the bathroom to sort out my hair and fix any clothing then I got a text from him. 

"If you want to get fucked again, meet me behind the school at 3 and I'll pick you up - D x"

I loved how much he wanted me.