The Close Call

Y/N's POV

The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about him, I had maths last and I barely did any work because I was thinking about him. Mr Smith got really annoyed at me and gave me a detention for tomorrow which sucked but I didn't really care. 

After school I went out the back to where he used to pick me up and clearly he had the same idea because he pulled up in his car just as I got there. 

"Dom? What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"I could ask you the same question, Y/N." He replied. 

"Well I couldn't stop thinking about you so I thought I'd come here, I've got a detention tomorrow by the way, thanks a lot." I said. 

"You were thinking about me? Wait, how is it my fault?" He asked. 

"Yes, I was thinking about you, and it's your fault for being so fucking hot." I said.

"I still don't understand." He said. 

"Well, let's just say my mind was in a very inappropriate place during maths and I didn't do my work." I replied. 

"I see, well it's not my fault you're obsessed with me." He said smirking. 

"Sure it isn't." I replied getting closer to him. 

He stepped closer to me and I leaned up to him for a kiss, suddenly I heard a cough from the bushes and quickly backed away. Footsteps began coming towards us and another teacher appeared from around the bushes. 

"What's going on here?" Asked a very stern Mr Jackson, the deputy head. 

"I was just reprimanding Miss Y/L/N for being around the back of the school, Mr Jackson, nothing I can't handle, thank you." He quickly said. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that, Sir, it won't happen again" I said, playing along. 

"Why were you two so close? Hm?" Mr Jackson questioned.

"I was having a quiet conversation with Miss Y/L/N rather than yelling for the rest of the students to hear." He quickly replied.

"Okay, well next time keep it further apart, people could think that you're.. up to something." Mr Jackson said, seemingly satisfied with Dom's excuse and walked away back towards the school. 

"That was close, we can't do anything like this again, from now on, no more private chats in or around school." I said. 

"That's fair, I don't know how I'm going to be able to cope but I'll find a way to resist you" He replied. 

I smirked. 

"See you tomorrow, Sir." I said and turned to walk away. 

"See you tomorrow, Y/N" He replied, getting back in his car. 

He started the engine and drove away and I walked towards the bus stop, still not being able to stop thinking about him. 

Dom's POV

The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about her, I had year 7 last and I was really distracted because I was thinking about her. All I could think about was her bending over in her skirt and showing me her underwear. 

After school I went out the back to where I used to pick her up and clearly she had the same idea because she walked around the corner just as I got there.

"Dom? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I could ask you the same question, Y/N." I replied.

"Well I couldn't stop thinking about you so I thought I'd come here, I've got a detention tomorrow by the way, thanks a lot." She said.

I blushed a little bit at the thought of her thinking about me too. 

"You were thinking about me? Wait, how is it my fault?"  I asked.

"Yes, I was thinking about you, and it's your fault for being so fucking hot." She said.

I smirked and then got confused again.

"I still don't understand." I said.

"Well, let's just say my mind was in a very inappropriate place during maths and I didn't do my work." She replied.

"I see, well it's not my fault you're obsessed with me."  I said smirking.

"Sure it isn't." She replied getting closer to me.

I stepped closer to her and she leaned up to me for a kiss, suddenly I heard a cough from the bushes and she quickly backed away. Footsteps began coming towards us and another teacher appeared from around the bushes.

"What's going on here?" Asked a very stern Mr Jackson, the deputy head.

"I was just reprimanding Miss Y/L/N for being around the back of the school, Mr Jackson, nothing I can't handle, thank you." I quickly said, making up an excuse.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that, Sir, it won't happen again" She said, playing along.

"Why were you two so close? Hm?" Mr Jackson questioned.

"I was having a quiet conversation with Miss Y/L/N rather than yelling for the rest of the students to hear." I quickly replied.

"Okay, well next time keep it further apart, people could think that you're.. up to something." Mr Jackson said, seemingly satisfied with My excuse and walked away back towards the school.

"That was close, we can't do anything like this again, from now on, no more private chats in or around school." She said.

"That's fair, I don't know how I'm going to be able to cope but I'll find a way to resist you" I replied.

She smirked.

"See you tomorrow, Sir." She said and turned to walk away.

"See you tomorrow, Y/N" I replied, getting back in my car.

I started the engine and drove away, still not being able to stop thinking about her. She's just so fucking hot, I need to find some way to stop thinking about her. 

Author's note: 

Hey y'all, I hope this chapter was good, I thought I'd stir the pot a bit. I wonder how Dom is going to get rid of his thoughts ;). Anyways, thank you all for reading and I will update you kinky bitches very very soon.