The Breakup

"I'm giving you this one and only chance, Dom, you've got a lot of making up to do" I said. 

"Well, so do you, but thank you, Y/N" He replied. 

"Go and sort out your hand, I'll be back before you're out" I told him. 

"Okay, see you soon, darling" He replied, smiling. 

"See you soon, daddy" I whispered in his ear. 

He shifted slightly and then made his way back into the hospital, I got on the bus and headed back to Logan's house. 

When I got there I was about to knock on the door when I saw him through the window, kissing another girl. 

My heart dropped. Dom was right. I banged on the window and flipped him off then I ran back to the bus stop, crying. 

He chased after me and caught up with me at the stop. 

"Y/N, wait, it's not what it looks like" He said quickly. 

"I don't care what you have to say, we're over, go back to your other girl Logan." I retorted. 

"Y/N.." He started but I cut him off. 

"No, I should've known, how could I be so stupid? A guy like you with me? No way. Just leave Logan." I said. 

"Fine, but I'm sorry." He said, and walked away. 

"I'm glad, Dom beat you up, you deserved it, and probably much worse, you dick!" I shouted after him. 

"Fuck you!" He yelled back. 

"No thanks, you don't get to do that now!" I replied. 

He just scoffed and walked away. 

The bus came a few minutes later and I made my way back to the hospital where I found Dom in his car. 

I got in the passenger seat and slouched down, hurt. 

"You were right" I mumbled. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"I just caught him cheating." I said. 

"He never deserved you" He replied, starting the car. 

"Can we go to the hotel? I don't feel like going home" I asked. 

"Of course, darling" He replied and pulled away. 

We drove to the hotel and I just cried quietly into my arms the whole time. 

What was I thinking? Of course the 'Perfect guy' isn't actually perfect. I hate him so much right now. Dom is the only person I can trust. 

I must have fallen asleep on the way to the hotel because I woke up on the bed in the room. I sat up and I couldn't see Dom anywhere. 

"Dom?" I said, groggily. 

"I'm in the bath, my love" He replied from inside the bathroom. 

I got up and made my way to the bathroom. 

"How long was I asleep?" I asked. 

"A few hours" He replied. 

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said. 

"That's okay, I just went on a walk and sorted a few things out" He replied. 

"Can I join you in there?" I asked. 

"Of course" He replied. 

I took off my clothes and joined him in the bath. 

"What did you sort out?" I asked. 

"Logan" He said, seriously. 

"What?!" I questioned. 

"I'm joking, that dick isn't worth anybody's time, I just sorted out a meeting with the school board, but I'm not sure whether or not I should flunk it to be with you" He said. 

"Do not flunk that meeting for me. You need your job, you write the best speech you've ever written and you beg them for your job back." I commanded. 

"Okay, damn you're so serious" He said. 

"Shut up" I said. 

"Okay" He said. "But before I shut up, do you want to go for dinner? They have a very good restaurant here, and it's a confidential place" 

"Alright, but I don't have any clothes" I said. 

"No problem, that's another thing I sorted out. I went and bought you some new clothes to keep here" He replied. 

"You're sweet" I said. 

"Thank you" He replied, getting out of the bath. 

I followed him and picked an outfit from the ones he bought, they all looked incredible but I decided on a red, slit thigh dress and black heels. 

"What about underwear, Dom?" I questioned. 

"That drawer over there" He answered pointing to a chest of drawers. 

"Thanks" I said. 

"No problem" He replied, giving me a smile. 

I took the clothes into the bathroom and got dressed. When I came out Dom looked up from a book that he was reading and his jaw literally dropped. 

"You like?" I asked. 

"Very much so" He replied, shutting his mouth. "Let's get going before I rip that dress off of you" 

I smirked. 

"Okay" I replied. 

We made our way downstairs and to the restaurant.