The Sub

We got back to the room and I closed the door before walking up behind him and leaning up to whisper in his ear. 

"You're going to regret being a tease" I whispered.

He turned around to face me. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

I put my hand on his chest and pushed him onto the bed. 

"You'll see" I replied. 

I climbed and straddled on top of him and then reached into the bedside drawer pulling out two sets of handcuffs and a blindfold. 

"Y/N? What are you doing?" He questioned. 

I shushed him and grabbed one of his wrists. 

"Y/N?" His eyes widened as I put one of the handcuffs on his wrist. 

"Just shut up and be good" I commanded. 

"But I -" He started. 

"Shhhh, good boy" I cooed. 

I attached the other side of the handcuffs to the bed and did the same with the other wrist and then I put the blindfold on him. 

"Y/N, what are you -" He started.

I cut him off by lifting up his shirt and trailing kisses down his v-line. He whimpered slightly and I smirked against his skin. I started to unbutton his shirt and pulled it off as best I could and then I moved down further to take off his trousers and boxers. 

"Y/N, what the fuck are you doing?" He questioned. 

"I'm getting revenge, my love" I replied. 

I moved my head up to his thighs and began to kiss them, he whimpered again as I got closer and closer to his dick. I carefully moved around it as I kissed further up his torso, leaving small trails of lipstick as I went, when I reached his neck my kisses got more passionate and turned into making hickeys, he moaned as I sucked on his neck and jawline and he shifted every time I would kiss a certain spot which made me even more likely to avoid it. 

"Darling, please, I need you" He whimpered. 

"Too bad" I replied, getting off of him. 

"Y/N, wait! Where are you going?" He asked. 

"I'll be right back" I replied. 

I made my way over to my bag and pulled out a new vibrator that I had bought a few days ago. I took it out of the packaging and made my way back over to Dom. I turned on the vibrator and let it buzz for a second before turning it back off. 

"What was that?" He asked, concerned. 

"What do you think it was?" I replied. 

"Do not tell me that's a vibrator Y/N" He said. 

"Fine, I won't tell you" I replied, turning it back on. 

"What are you going to do with it?" He asked. 

"You'll see" I replied, climbing back onto the bed. 

I leaned over him and started to kiss him to distract him from what I was about to do, and when it felt right I placed the vibrator on the bed underneath his dick, pushing up against him. 

"Fuck, Y/N" He moaned. 

"Good boy" I cooed as I kissed him again. 

I started making out with him and he moaned against my lips, not being able to handle the stimulation. 

"Y/N, oh fuck, please, fuck me" He begged. 

"Not yet" I replied. 

He moaned again, louder this time. I smirked and turned off the vibrator. 

"Y/N?" He questioned. 

"Calm down first, you're enjoying this too much" I said. 

"Y/N, please, fuck, I need you" He begged. 

"Awww, you're so desperate" I teased. 

"Only for you, darling" He replied. 

This made my stomach go in knots and I got butterflies. I took off his blindfold and stared into his piercing blue eyes. 

"Please, fuck me Y/N, I'll do anything" He said. 

"You're so pathetic when you beg" I replied. 

He whimpered slightly and turned his head away. I pulled his head back and kissed him again, straddling him. I lowered myself onto his dick and started to fuck him. He moaned loudly and began to push up into me. I stopped and pushed his hips down. 

"Let me do all of the work, my love" I said, starting up again. 

He nodded his head and bit his lip as I sped up. I moaned as I felt him twitch inside of me. 

"Fuck, Y/N, I'm going to-" He started. 

"Me too" I cut him off. 

We both came together and I got off of him and collapsed by his side. 

"Darling, do you think you could undo these?" He asked.

"Oh shit, yeah" I said and then I remembered. "I uh, left the keys in the car" 

"Fuck, the car keys are on the side, go get them" He said. 

I thought about it for a second and decided that I would be nice and go get them, so I left to go to the car and returned 5 minutes later with the keys. I unlocked the handcuffs and then we both went to the bathroom to clean ourselves up and get ready to go to bed. 

When we got into bed I cuddled up into him and he kissed the top of my head, we fell asleep in each other's arms and I smiled. 

In that moment, everything was okay, we were okay. 

I was okay.