The Talk

After about 15 minutes, I got to the park, I needed to compose myself before I got home so I hid in a bush and calmed myself down. I don't know why I hid, I suppose a part of me assumed that Dom would come to find me, but I was there for a while and he never showed. I guess he really doesn't care. 

I finally decided to go home, I dusted myself off and began walking towards my house, I blocked out any thoughts about Dom and just watched tiktoks  to clear my head. I got to my street to see his car, sitting on the corner, waiting for me. I knew a way down a back alley so I tried to make a break for it, suddenly I bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry, are you.." A familiar voice started.

I looked up to see Dom, standing over me. 

"I'm fine. Not like you care." I retorted. 

"Don't act like that, darling" He said

I pushed him away. 

"You have no right to call me that, you liar!" I yelled

He grabbed onto my wrist. 

"Get in the car and we can talk, you didn't give me a chance to explain." He said through gritted teeth.

"No way!" I said. "There's no explaining why another person is called 'babe' in your phone." I began to cry.

"Darling, listen. Please" He said softly, bringing me into a hug. 

"Get off of me!" I shouted and ran away as fast as I could. 

I ran around a corner and up the back alley until I reached my garden, I ran inside as quickly as possible and locked the gate behind me. 

"Darling! I meant what I said when I told you that you're the only one" He said. "Please..." His voice began to break. 

I unlocked the gate slowly and made my way out of it. 

"Five minutes. Start talking." I said coldly. 

"Thank you, darling." He replied.

"Whatever, get on with it" I said. 

"Darling, listen, that name you saw, Babe is her name, Barbara, she goes by babe." He said, voice quivering slightly.

"That still doesn't explain the emoji." I said.

"She's my friend, we're best friends." He said, sounding genuine.

"Kiss me." I said.

"What?" He said in disbelief

"Kiss me." I repeated "show me you love me and I'm the only one"

He came closer, as he reached me, he reached his arm around my waist and put his other hand on my chin. He pulled me in and kissed me, passionately. He didn't break it for at least thirty seconds. 

"Do you promise?" I said looking up at him.

"Darling, I promise, I've never been more serious about anything in my entire life." He replied. 

"Okay." I said, turning back to my gate.

"I'll text you." He said.

"Okay, I love you." I replied.

"I love you, Y/N" He said smiling, and then he turned away walking back down the alley. 

I went through my gate and ran into my house, upstairs and into my bedroom, I collapsed against the door as I closed it and smiled. 

He loves me.