The Truth

Later that day, Y/N's POV

After school, Logan and I went back to the park, I had decided and I was going to tell him the truth, no matter the cost. He deserves to know why he got beaten up by a teacher. We got to the spot and sat down. 

"Okay, so why did a teacher beat me up?" He asked. 

"I'll explain everything, just promise me that you won't tell anyone about this." I said. 

"I promise" He replied. 

"Okay, so basically I was kind of seeing Mr Hark" I said. 

"Seeing him? As in dating?" He asked. 

"Yes, we were together " I replied, looking down. 

"Damn, so he's jealous?" He asked

"Extremely, to be fair I also told him I was going on a date with you and then he fully ended things" I said. 

"What do you mean? You agreed to a date whilst you were dating?" He asked. 

"No, basically he was waiting until I left school so that then we could be together properly but then you came along and I mean, you're hot so I told him that you'd asked me out and he said that if I wanted to go out with you he was ending things" I said. 

"Damn, this guy is weird" He said. 

"Also, another thing, just to get the whole truth out there, I'm pregnant. With his baby" I said quickly. 

"You fucked that dude?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied. 

"Well I guess I'll have to show you what a real guy looks like in bed" He said. 

"What?" I questioned. 

"You heard me, let's go" He said. 

No way is this happening right now, he still wants to be with me? He's going to have sex with me. 

"Do you really still want to be with me?" I asked. 

"Hell yeah, you take risks and you're not afraid to do what you want" He replied. 

He took us back to his bike and then started driving.

After the fight, Dom's POV

As Mr Lloyd reprimanded me I zoned out, I kept replaying it all in my head, how could I have done that? What was I thinking? I could lose my job. 

"Mr Hark, are you listening to me?" Mr Lloyd questioned. 

"Yes, uh, yes, Sir" I replied. 

"Then you won't be surprised if I repeat that you're suspended pending a trial in front of the governers " He said. 

"What? Oh shit" I said. 

"You will be suspended until the governers decide what to do with you, be ready to plead your case, although it isn't looking good." He said. "Go home, Dom" 

I stood up and took off my lanyard, I placed it on the desk and left Mr Lloyd's office. When I got outside all of my anger took over me again and I punched a wall. I think I broke my hand but I still just went home. I just kept replaying the horror on Y/N's face, she's never going to trust me again and she certainly won't want to be with me. 

What have I done?