The Morning After

The next morning, I woke up and checked my timetable for the day, I skimmed over the first three lessons and locked my eyes on the fourth.

Science with him, Mr Hark. 

As I picked out my uniform from the closet, I chose a short skirt, one that would comply with the rules but still get his attention. I slipped on my sexiest lingerie and put my uniform on top. After spraying myself with my Victoria's Secret spray, I made my way downstairs and had breakfast. As I pulled on my coat I got a message from an unknown number. 

Meet me at the park - D x 

For a moment I stood there looking at the text, confused. Then I realised, it was Dom, Dom was texting me, and he wanted me to meet him at the park. 

'How did he get my number?' I thought. I shook it away and decided I would ask him when I saw him. I grabbed my bag and left my house, heading towards the park, excited to see him. 

When I got to the park, he was there, leaning against the bonnet of his car, waiting for me. I made my way over to him and fixed my hair. 

"Hey, sir." I said as I reached him.

"Hello, Y/N" he replied, looking me up and down. "You look incredible" He said. 

"I thought you'd like it" I said, biting my lip. 

"I do, you look sexy in that skirt, anyways I thought that I'd give you a lift, hop in, darling" He said.

He gestured towards the car and I walked to the back door, I hopped in, put on my seat belt and ducked below window height. He got into the driver's side and started the engine.

"I'll drop you off behind the school where nobody can see us" He stated. 

I nodded my head and we drove to the school. As we agreed, Dom dropped me off behind the school and drove around to the front, parking up. 

"See you fourth period, sir" I said to him as we walked through the gate.

"See you then, darling" He replied, giving me a look. 

We parted in our separate ways and the school day began. Today would be a long day waiting to see him again. He lived in my thoughts, consuming my waking days, I longed to see him every time we were apart and today would be even worse. 

'