The Hotel

We drove for about 20 minutes before we reached The Duke's head hotel, it looked so fancy. 

"Why are we here, sir?" I asked.

"I think you know why, darling, stay here for a second while I get us checked in then follow me around the back" He replied

"Okay" I said

He went into the hotel and came out five minutes later to get me and the bags, we made our way around the back of the Hotel and went inside through a back door, he took us up a back staircase and to our room. 

"Have you done this before?" I said when we got into the room "You seem to know how to not get caught" 

"Maybe once or twice, with other women, but don't worry, you're special to me, sweetheart" He said, staring into my eyes.

"I'm the only one right now though, right?" I questioned

"Of course, you're my special girl" He kissed me passionately

"Can we finish what we started earlier?" I asked

"Yes, but we should have some dinner first" He replied walking over to the bags. "How's lasagne?" 

"Great, thank you" I said, sitting down on the bed. 

He pulled out two ready meals, both lasagne, two plates, two sets of cutlery and some candles. He put both of the meals in the microwave and set out the plates on the table, he lit the candles and placed them in the middle of the table in the candelabra. 

Once dinner was ready we sat down and ate, we talked about school for a bit and then the conversation got more intimate. We finished our food and both went over to the bed, I laid down as he began to undress, taking off his shirt to reveal his toned torso then unbuckling his belt and pulling off his trousers. 

"Are you ready, darling?" He said

"Yes, sir" I replied staring at his body. 

He climbed onto the bed and began to make out with me, undressing me as he did, his lips detached from mine and began to trail down my body, as he got to my breasts he left marks before travelling further and further down my body before reaching my heat. 

He began to eat me out, licking up my slit, his tongue teasing my entrance. He sucked on my clit and started to rebuild my orgasm from earlier. He brought his head back up to my lips and kissed me as he began to fuck me, slowly at first, building up his pace, becoming faster and faster as my orgasm became too much to bear. I tightened around him and I came, but he didn't stop, he kept going, pounding faster and faster into me.

"We're going again, Y/N" He breathed

I nodded as he leaned down to kiss me again and his thrusts started getting sloppy as he released inside of me, but after he was done he sped up again, going harder and faster than before, my orgasm building even faster than before, I screamed out as I came and he released inside of me. 

We both breathed heavily and he laid next to me, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.