42. Pre-Wedding

Leja leja re
Meheki raat mein
Chura ke saare rang le ja
Raati raati mein
Bheegun saath mein
Chura ke saare rang le ja

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

#nayaveerdaviah

Udaipur, Rajasthan, India

Anaya's pov

It was a marvellous day today.

The sun was shining bright but the weather was nowhere hot.

I was laying in my bed looking at my engagement ring.

"Aaah I am engaged!" I squeaked hugging my pillow and hiding my face in it.

I am damn sure my face would be red by now!

It's our pre-wedding shoot today.

I'm excited. I've no idea how Shubh is gonna pose with me!

Like one, he has never ever ever posted any picture on Instagram so I kind of have no idea how he poses and all.

Yeah that one time is an exception when he posted that picture of him on Instagram story and I had replied.

But after that, no picture on story and post ki toh baat hi kya karien.

I have packed like 8-9 outfits with me that I really want to wear and the rest, the cameraman would decide.

I asked Shubh to arrange matching ones cause why not!

Ek baar shadi kr rhe hain, shaunk kr lete hain poore.

I combed my hair and added a scrunchie in my wrist.

Wearing tight fitted dark blue jeans along with a dark green t-shirt I opened the door of my room to go down for breakfast when I heard some voices near the stairs.

"No! Not this one! Yes! Like that! Put your hair like that-" Amrit bhai was setting bhabi's hair.

"Amrit from past 10 mins you have been holding my hair near my neck, abhi tak set nahi hua kya?"

Bhai smirked.

"Bhai! Baal poorey set toh-"

He instantly glared at me.

I was gonna say that hair is already set, what is he trying to do. But of course I won't utter a word now. ☺️

"Nayu, you try na please, aisa kya hai mere baalon mein! Please help na!"

Bhai was standing behind bhabi holding her hair and his hand over her neck, he just gestured me to leave.

"Uh-bhabi I think bhai will help you the best! Actually you know right we have to go for pre-wedding shoot, I am so hungry, I'll leave."

Without waiting for bhabi's reply I literally ran from there because aghhh- I wont be third-wheeling!

I reached downstairs and saw that Rajshri uncle was serving the food on the table.

"Namastey uncle!" I said in a cheerful happy tone.

"Namaste rajkumari ji, sadaa khush raho!" He said while patting my head.

"Come on, sit-sit, I made favourite dishes for my little princess." He was very excited as he took the lids off from the utensils and revealed the dishes.

"Wow! So many dishes!"

"Khao khao, sab khao, I made them myself for you."

"Arey but why did you do so much hardwork uncle?!"