39. Family

Ismein tera ghaata,
Mera kuch nahi jaata,
Zyada pyaar ho jaata,
Toh main seh nahi paata

Udaipur, Rajasthan, India

Anaya's pov

Upon reaching the fort, Amrit bhai revealed our relationship to Mom and Dad, and to our surprise, they were genuinely delighted and blessed us.

Shubh respectfully expressed his desire to marry me and sought my father's approval, to which my dad responded by saying he wished for someone like Shubh to be my husband.

Impressed by Shubh's clever handling of the situation, particularly his ability to resolve the criminal scandal without assistance from the royal team, Dad was already highly impressed with him.

And when he told us that Shubh's intelligence and intellectual prowess shone brightly before him that he himself was considering asking him for a proposal himself, we were so shocked!!

Dad is pretty chill in cases related to marriage, influenced by the circumstances surrounding his own marriage with Mom, he has always maintained a deep respect for her and has never pressured her into anything.

(Read the diamond to know their mom-dad's story)

Mom shared in our happiness and excitement, removing any traces of negativity and eagerly embracing the proposal.

They both emphasized that our happiness is paramount to them, and they firmly believe that Shubh's conduct and abilities have already demonstrated that he is the ideal husband for me.

With our love as a foundation, they were confident that Shubh will ensure my happiness.

It all was seeming to be unreal.

So much happiness all of a sudden!

I hope things remain like this.

"I have an idea!" Manheer bhabi spoke up excitedly.

"Let's go to Punjab! We'll take Anaya along as well! Shaadi ki baat bhi kr lenge ghar jaake and Anaya would also see Punjab this way!"

"I love the idea." Shubh spoke.

"If Heer likes it, let's do it." Amrit bhai said.

"Wow! Nice." I actually did not have words to speak.

Nazar jaldi lagti hai cheezon ko. It was so much like a dream for me.

Everyone agreed for our wedding so easily! Like HOW?!!!

I mean how! Especially Amrit bhai.

Maybe cause after all the scandal my family wants to see me happy.

I had thought Amrit bhai would do so much hungama and all, but nah, it went so smoothly.

Shiv ji, aise hi sab rkhna..

"Let's go 2 days later! We'll do packings too!" Bhabi said.

"Where are you all going when I just came?" We all suddenly heard a voice and turned around.

"Arjun bhai!!"

"Arjun veer ji"

I smiled upon seeing him approach.

He came in and hugged both bhabi and I together.

Arjun bhai is Amrit bhai's bestfriend.

He stands tall, with a broad, muscular frame that exudes strength and confidence.