Part 10. Murderous Love

Milli ikk ajnabi se
Koi aage na piche
Tum hi kaho ye koi baat hai

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Murderous Tenderness
~anywritesanything

Comments by readers:

"Aww Aishveer jaisa bhi hai he is a sweety for his Nish. I love him!!"

"Omggg she said yes!!"

"Now I understand why she hates her father! I am sorry Tanishqa I gave you gaalis in first chapter when you behaved rudely with your father! Aur zyada rude hona chahiye!"

"What the fuck! I am crying so bad! Author you did wrong with this chapter! I am crying so hard for Nish!"

"Oh I can't stop crying!"

"Fuck fuck the tears! Author what are you doing!!"

"Tanishqa is savage! Haha!"

"Omgg Aishveer's Dad is so cool!"

"Nish will get a father in Aishveer's Dad. So cute!"

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

Author's Pov

Aishveer and Tanishqa are a couple

Hey did you hear that?

They are dating!!

Oh you know they were even shopping together!

The talk spread in the whole university like a communicable disease.

Thanks to Khushi.

On the other hand Aishveer and Tanishqa didn't even gave a fuck. It was better everybody knows to whom they belong so that nobody tries to eye them.

"Yes I am coming. I'm packing my bags and will reach at the station in 20 mins." Brinda said to her mother while keeping her bags in her bag.

"Hey, take this with you!" Tanishqa entered the bedroom and gave her a pouch filled with potato patties and a bottle of coffee.

"Thank you mate!" Brinda said and hugged her.

"Aye! Don't worry! Your grandfather would be fine!" Tanishqa assured her.

Brinda's grandfather had a little eye-surgery because of which her whole family was busy in the hospital and her mother needed someone at home because it became so hectic for her to manage.

At such times, a-lot of useless relatives also come at the house in the name of "we came here to see if u are fine" but in actual become the burden on the family members by not doing anything and instead passing on orders.

For the women, it becomes difficult to cook more food and then also take care of the sick person.

"Should I come with you too? I'll drop you at the station!"

"Are nahi! I got this! My ubar is downstairs!" Brinda said.

"Okay!"

"Yes you pack your bag as well, The camp bus would go in 15 mins" She said

"Oh yes! I have packed though, I'm just waiting for Aish."

"Ohhhhhhhhh Aish!!" Brinda taunted.

"Haaaaaaaaaaan Aish!!"