Part 8. Murderous Disclosure

Ek nazar mein jo mann mein
Hai ulfat hui
Teri hassi jaise
Madhur sa
Raag hai bani

Murderous Tenderness
~anywritesanything

Chapter 8

Author's pov

"Hi" Aishveer greets Tanishqa when she was walking up the stairs towards their bench.

It's been a month. He has managed her to get her soft side out again.

He is really over the moon because finally he was talking to her. Or more importantly, she was talking to him.

She was slowly becoming her old feminine self again.

She smiles, but only when she is around him.

Let's be honest now, she doesn't go around anyone else and neither he allows anyone to go around her.

So technically she smiles every time now.

She goes up the stairs and twirls around showing her dress to him.

Her previous OG look was back.

She was wearing a hot pink short skirt with a white shirt. A small pendant and her nike sneakers.

Her hair was open.

"You-uh-look-"

"I look perfect. I know." She says and sits down on the bench.

Sometimes life gives you so sad moments that you feel like ruining your own self. You feel like the world has stopped for you. You are worthless and have zero motive on this planet.

You feel like you are the biggest disappointment.

Sometimes you also feel that you are always the victim to negative things. That why is it always you. Why do you have to suffer from all the bad things when you never even did wrong to anyone. When you never even thought wrong about anyone. Then why only you?

Sometimes you blame god for every single thing that happened.

But remember! That is a phase of your life.

Some people are strong enough to tackle that phase, and some are emotional enough to change themselves for good.

And both are completely fine. It is a person's personal way of handling difficult situations.

But that phase will end one day.

And you surely would come out of toxicity.

For some people, it is early, for some, it takes time.

But that doesn't mean the phase will never end!

It is named as a "phase" for a reason. Phases are meant to end one day.

Tanishqa had suffered a lot. And she blames her father for all this! She changed herself.

She made a protective shield around her.

Made it an anthem! Never to trust men!

But here, her phase was slowly being ended by a member of this male species only. Named Aishveer Singhania.

It wasn't because he was buttering her or flirting with her.

It was because maybe he was capable enough to mentally make her feel that she is safe with him.